donny chants

Guest spiderfran286

Of course it was... I remember now. What reminded me was that, I can remember watching it and thinking "my... hasn't Doncaster improved as a place", only to realise that it was actually Rotherham, and that Donny is a...

Thanks for that DuncOwl me and 100's more have to live in this dump that we have to call our home.

F**KING DUMP

Guest the mighty DRFC

Chill Dunc its not that bad :biggrin::biggrin: Well it is but some of us have to live here :biggrin:

Get yourself in the red and white hoops mate.

You know you want to.

Guest eccoowl

Yeah. That'll be it.

Nothing to do with the stadium falling to pieces with shoddy facilities and the powerful smell of failure and disappointment oozing from its very fabric. :laugh:

PLEASE IF YOU DO ATTEND TOMORROW, COULD YOU PLEASE HAVE A WASH, THANK YOU

Yeah. That'll be it.

Nothing to do with the stadium falling to pieces with shoddy facilities and the powerful smell of failure and disappointment oozing from its very fabric. :laugh:

I went to car boot at Keepmoat yesterday and one thing I noticed is that the area is starting to look shoddy, I've never seen so much litter and dog poo was everywhere.

And the state of some of those walking around was a sight to be seen, half of them could have played a part in shameless, vastly over weight and English didn't seem to be spoken by many as well.

Is that a quote from Wednesday OS?

Link?

No he's referring to how crap your quarters will be for the evening and your celubrious facilities . Even if you do win we will make sure that you sit in one of the worst stands in English footy.

We'll certainly know what you look like tomorrow night, you'll be the only fan in the away end, ya bell end!! Mind you does away end have double doors to fit ya big faking head throughSomething from doncaster

Double doors ? we don't give them owt like that............old curtains, gypo style.

I went to car boot at Keepmoat yesterday and one thing I noticed is that the area is starting to look shoddy, I've never seen so much litter and dog poo was everywhere.

And the state of some of those walking around was a sight to be seen, half of them could have played a part in shameless, vastly over weight and English didn't seem to be spoken by many as well.

Strange I took in their match on Satdi but couldn't be bothered to make up the gonads you just did. Go on about their caravans if you like and their heather selling but they and us know that isn't true.

Christ some folk set us up for a fall as in the average crowd thread, don't our dogs ever poo poo in the street in the city. Btw I happen to be an exile who lives 10 minutes from the Deepthroat as do many other Wednesdayites!!

Guest Owls Since 1952

No he's referring to how crap your quarters will be for the evening and your celubrious facilities . Even if you do win we will make sure that you sit in one of the worst stands in English footy.

It's nice to see a bit of honest talk on this here forum. It is in a bit of a state I'll grant you that. It hasn't changed much in my days. Can't wait for the ramshackled old thing to go down and a new one go up. I'll shed a tear but not many,

"Put down that kitchen sink

Put down that kitchen sink..."

:ph34r:

If that's too close to the knuckle then the old favourites "Sh!t ground, no fans" and "I've got a a shed as big as this" will do fine...

Guest York-owl-chris

Yes.

As for the other references, I suggest you make an edit.

interesting how Doncaster fans claim to not be bothered by wednesday and how its "not" their biggest game of the season but all they do, especially 'Mighty' is spend there time on SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY forums

interesting how Doncaster fans claim to not be bothered by wednesday and how its "not" their biggest game of the season but all they do, especially 'Mighty' is spend there time on SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY forums

Who can't resist taking a peek at probably the biggest club in Yorkshire.

:cool: