donny chants

Guest spiderfran286

Yep, agreed, but it fell off the same Lego production line. They obviously just forgot to bring as many bricks.

The Keepmoat does a job for them I guess as a small club who had to move from Belle Vue, but as a visiting football supporter it's a particularly soul crushing experience.

Guest the mighty DRFC

Thats something to tell the grandkids.

Sure is.

"I saw the England team that held aloft the World Cup in Spain in 2018, play at the Keepmoat lad."

"Really Grandad, thats cool."

"Yes, they used to play their games at Hillsborough in Sheffield before the Keepmoat."

"Hillsborough? What's that? Hahaha! Jesus you are old. Why would they play there?"

"Well it used to be considered a good ground son."

"What happened Grandad?"

"Well the team that used to play there went into liquidation and the ground fell to pieces. I think they play in the Hallamshire League VI nowadays."

Sure is.

"I saw the England team that held aloft the World Cup in Spain in 2018, play at the Keepmoat lad."

"Really Grandad, thats cool."

"Yes, they used to play their games at Hillsborough in Sheffield before the Keepmoat."

"Hillsborough? What's that? Hahaha! Jesus you are old. Why would they play there?"

"Well it used to be considered a good ground son."

"What happened Grandad?"

"Well the team that used to play there went into liquidation and the ground fell to pieces. I think they play in the Hallamshire League VI nowadays."

That'll be nice for you. Sitting in the caravan under the bypass telling tales of Doncaster joy, kids using calor gas bottles for goalposts, dog on a bit of string barking in the background. Oh memories...........

Guest the mighty DRFC

The Keepmoat does a job for them I guess as a small club who had to move from Belle Vue, but as a visiting football supporter it's a particularly soul crushing experience.

I guess it must be pretty soul crushing having to sit and watch another soul crushing defeat at the hands of the football wizards of Doncaster.

Thats two soul crushing defeats in a row at Fortress Keepmoat now.

Anyway chin up, at least it wasn't a Blades player on loan that popped up to soul crushingly ****** the points.

That would really be soul crushing.

Oh, hold on... :laugh:

Guest the mighty DRFC

dont bite people.....

im from donny and this person is most likely some spoty chav.

Says a man from Portsmouth who can't even spell his username or the word 'spotty' correctly and has an avatar of a womans butt. :laugh:

dont bite people.....

im from donny and this person is most likely some spoty chav that used to support leeds or barnsley.

Im from donny too, this kids embarrassing!! Just got back from gym, just had to wear the blue and white stripes, will be wearing it alot more after tomorrow, UTO.

Guest pompyowl

Says a man from Portsmouth who can't even spell his username or the word 'spotty' correctly and has an avatar of a womans butt. :laugh:

ha ha good one

ohhhhh you got me there !!

im not from portsmouth, like i said im from donny

Ohhh James o Connor you are the live of my life ohhh James o Connor I'd let ya shag my wife ohhh James o Connor I want Ginger hair too. Tune of I love you baby

Dodgy that one seeing as they have a player with the exact same name ?

Dodgy that one seeing as they have a player with the exact same name ?

He is doubtful for tomorrow, also there missing Shackell and Martis both there centre halfs who i rate both. Elliott Ward is an ok player but slow reckon Varney will tear him a new arse UTO. :biggrin:

Guest the mighty DRFC

Why don't you go and cook something for Jamie Oliver? That was Doncanster wasn't it? Or was it Rotherham? Sorry, I get mixed up between the two.

That's a crap song.

*it was Rotherham.

That's a crap song.

*it was Rotherham.

Of course it was... I remember now. What reminded me was that, I can remember watching it and thinking "my... hasn't Doncaster improved as a place", only to realise that it was actually Rotherham, and that Donny is a...

F**KING DUMP

Guest the mighty DRFC

Of course it was... I remember now. What reminded me was that, I can remember watching it and thinking "my... hasn't Doncaster improved as a place", only to realise that it was actually Rotherham, and that Donny is a... F**KING DUMP

Hahaha. Nice one. Really funny that. :blink:

Of course it was... I remember now. What reminded me was that, I can remember watching it and thinking "my... hasn't Doncaster improved as a place", only to realise that it was actually Rotherham, and that Donny is a...

F**KING DUMP

Chill Dunc its not that bad :biggrin::biggrin: Well it is but some of us have to live here :biggrin: