Guest spiderfran286

Guest spiderfran286

How about...

Hark now hear....

Any good? :)

brilliant mate. im all for it

Im always saying every week "why do we sing so many chants at the away fans?"

BUT

u cant beat a couple chants at em.... also my uncle n cousin are coming from donny so i wanted to know some to tell em to listen out for them.

Guest B-dog UTO

Ohhh James o Connor you are the live of my life ohhh James o Connor I'd let ya shag my wife ohhh James o Connor I want Ginger hair too. Tune of I love you baby

Guest the mighty DRFC

"Wave your refund, wave your refund, wave your refund in the air, waaaaaaave your refund in the air, The Rovers (clap, clap, clap), The Rovers (clap, clap, clap)"

"Wave your refund, wave your refund, wave your refund in the air, waaaaaaave your refund in the air, The Rovers (clap, clap, clap), The Rovers (clap, clap, clap)"

We won't be able to here you, as your still not selling many tickets at the 'cheaper' price.

'Worst support we've ever seen' will probably be a chant for tomorrow night

I don't sing when it's cold at a night match, I just moan about how cold my feet are but never learn my lesson and wear two pairs of socks. :blink:

a couple of extra pre match pints helps dull the cold, increases laryness and thereby, ones disposition to sing n jump around like a ***. ;-)

another problem solved by alcohol abuse.

Guest Handsworthowl

a couple of extra pre match pints helps dull the cold, increases laryness and thereby, ones disposition to sing n jump around like a ***. ;-)

another problem solved by alcohol abuse.

Also helps if you have a weak bladder and end up going for about 10 slashes during the game.. its a good job I have a seat on the stairs right next to an entrance :ph34r:

Edited by Handsworthowl