Pigs Mad

Guest mickeybb

I cant answer for Bladesmad (or any other "mad") cos I dont do more than have the odd look at it - mainly cos it hurts to look at the screen for long (and it is a bit on the loony fringe tbh)

Im embarrased that the people on that site call themslves blades fans.

Just a bunch of foul mouthed, abusive, chav, racist, thick morons. The average IQ on that site must be about 10.

Thankfully I dont know any Blades fans in real life who come across as moronic as the people on that site.

Been from Leeds I grew up with the rivalry between me been the solitary Wednesday fan and the morons supporting scummy Leeds.

I didn't feel the hatred of the pigs till, 1) I joined this site and witnessed what c0cks they are (as a whole that is, I do know 1 or 2 decent lads)

and 2) listened to the dross on RS, Its either the closet pig fan hosting the show, or the constant squeeling of the

little piggies wanting Fatwells head when they lose! Its laughable yet annoying.

Now I am one of you guys who dispise them for many reasons. (not forgetting the hotel!) lol

Guest East_Dene_Owl

One of em off pigs mad called Danny went on Dony mad trying to get them to join there hate Wednesday group on Facebook.

Dony fans reply was not interested and stop been dull. :happy:

:angry:

This "Bomber Command" entity. Is it a moderator on there?

Just had a quick view of some of the posts, what a foul mouthed, brain dead, knuckle dragging piece of shyte he/she is.

..and the site hurts yer eyes :excl:

(Wrong section)?

Bomber Commander, isn't he the Wednesday obsessed loser who's always starting threads off about Lee Strafford??

I'm guessing either secretly he fancies him OR he just suffers from little club syndrome... I suspect the latter. :biggrin:

Bomber Commander, isn't he the Wednesday obsessed loser who's always starting threads off about Lee Strafford??

I'm guessing either secretly he fancies him OR he just suffers from little club syndrome... I suspect the latter. :biggrin:

:blink:

Bomber Commander fancies lee strafford!

Spread the word!

Guest owls_4_life

I don't even bother looking, it's sad that they come one here grunting so why should we drag ourselves down to their level and look at theirpoo site?

Just bitter blades doing what they do best - realising they will always be 2nd best to Wednesday and it hurts them so much. No wonder they have to get all shirty and aggressive :happy:

Too right, even with one of the worst starts to a season we've ever had on the pitch, the gap is still closing.

After 10 years of being Sheffield's top team where they achieved the dizzy heights of one failed season in the Premierhip, a few failed play-off final appearances, one failed World Cup bid (seems to be a common theme here) and all they have to show for "living the dream" is £50m of debt... oh yes and a hotel. :biggrin:

All those little piggies are terrified of going back into the shadow of their older more succesful neighbours for another 30 years, hence the desperate little snipes at Wednesday that seem to have increased around about the time when Lee Strafford took over at the club, Hillsborough was selected as part of Englands 2018 World Cup bid and the true depth of their financial troubles were revealed.

Too right, even with one of the worst starts to a season we've ever had on the pitch, the gap is still closing.

After 10 years of being Sheffield's top team where they achieved the dizzy heights of one failed season in the Premierhip, a few failed play-off final appearances, one failed World Cup bid (seems to be a common theme here) and all they have to show for "living the dream" is £50m of debt... oh yes and a hotel. :biggrin:

All those little piggies are terrified of going back into the shadow of their older more succesful neighbours for another 30 years, hence the desperate little snipes at Wednesday that seem to have increased around about the time when Lee Strafford took over at the club, Hillsborough was selected as part of Englands 2018 World Cup bid and the true depth of their financial troubles were revealed.

And just to prove LS is doing the right thing for Wednesday look at their hate of him on Bladesmad. They absolutely hate the fact that Wednesday are moving in the right direction under LS's guidance and we'll probably overtake them again in the near future. Well done LS.

And just to prove LS is doing the right thing for Wednesday look at their hate of him on Bladesmad. They absolutely hate the fact that Wednesday are moving in the right direction under LS's guidance and we'll probably overtake them again in the near future. Well done LS.

Its amazing how many level headed blunts have still got their heads in the sand though, on one hand they'll tell you how cr@p the blades are, but on the other they will deny they are in any financial trouble, and everything in the garden is rosey...quite deluded. :blink:

Their hatred of LS is hilarious bordering on the frightening.

It's nowt to do with hatred, the man himself is hilarious and he sets his self up for the wee wee takes.

'The working class hero' off the Cross who speaks like a flipping extra off Wayne's World.

My bold.

So explain the post that said DIE PIGGY DIE. Which was widley applauded by your scum. Feckin' fools