Wednesday vs Doncaster Rovers

Guest DonnyRover

Our cup final? pfffft don't make me laugh. You're a nothing club who are below us in the league and not even the best in your own city, our game at united was a bigger draw for our fans and caused more excitement as will our trip to oakwell as the dingles are our real derby match in this division. The ONLY game i would consider a cup final this season was away at Newcastle.

You came and sat deep and defended at Donny, you won't do that this time around so we will rip you to pieces in midfield because you don't have one that can compare to ours :biggrin:

2-0 rovers with King Billy grabbing a brace in front of your kop haha. Looking forward to seeing all the roves fans waving their "fivers" in the air tonight and singing "wave you refunds in the air" haha.

Our cup final? pfffft don't make me laugh. You're a nothing club who are below us in the league and not even the best in your own city, our game at united was a bigger draw for our fans and caused more excitement as will our trip to oakwell as the dingles are our real derby match in this division. The ONLY game i would consider a cup final this season was away at Newcastle.

You came and sat deep and defended at Donny, you won't do that this time around so we will rip you to pieces in midfield because you don't have one that can compare to ours :biggrin:

2-0 rovers with King Billy grabbing a brace in front of your kop haha. Looking forward to seeing all the roves fans waving their "fivers" in the air tonight and singing "wave you refunds in the air" haha.

Which one of your dad's is going with you tonight?

3-1

Edited by kilbyj

:biggrin::biggrin:

Owls 2 v 0 Tin pot

Looking forward to seeing your pathetic fans moping out at the end after we beat you

Can see us turning them over. They have no-one who is much good, and if Potter has another game like vs Blackpool, then we will be fine. Can see it being 3-1 Wednesday with Purse, Tudgay & Varney for us.

We played Blackpool off the pitch, and they are a much better side than Doncaster, so tonight should be pretty straight forward.

6 nil.

Seriously.

We're long overdue a goal-fest.

Hat-tricks for Varney and Potter.

See you there! UTO!!

Potter :blink: Lmfao.

Are you joking? He only has too directions sideways and backwards!

Im going 3 - 1 Win

Varney x2

Tudgay

Billy Sharp :ph34r:

Nailed on 1-2 loss.

We will score first, Rovers equalise. Then an injury time winner by Billy Blunt.

(On the bright side, whenever I have predicted we will lose, we win....hence the further negative prediction. There is method in my madness :biggrin: )

Ill have what ever he's bin smoking :laugh:

You're a nothing club! :blink: They mek you chuckle these from Chavcaster!

Come on super wednesday owls 3 tasty survival points today please faster faster eddie irvine up the owls finger the dads roger the blades live in leicester