Wednesday vs Doncaster Rovers

Guest wednesday83

0-0 bore. Donny have had a few this season and we are due one, especially at home.

Edited by wednesday83

Guest Darkus Owlus

I'm changing my initial 2-0 prediction to 2-1, piggy sharpe is nailed on to score one for scummy rovers.

It's going to happen, we're going into the game 0-1 down.

Guest bigblue

I'm nervous about this one. I agree with a previous poster - it's their cup final and that Sharpe fella is bound to be pumped up for this one. We need Purse to take him out good n early! ;)

It's one of the most important games of the season as far as I'm concerned too. A few Rovers supporting mates are taking the full day off and spending all afternoon boozin in town. They're more up for this than any other game apparently. Barnsley n Utd are big for them, but we're the big prize! Having beaten us at their place a couple of times they're desperate to do it on our turf - WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!

Guest owls_4_life

It's going to happen, we're going into the game 0-1 down.

Not if Darren Purse goes in after 10 mins and busts his leg! :laugh:

I'm going for 3-1 Wednesday

UTO!

Not if Darren Purse goes in after 10 mins and busts his leg! :laugh:

I'm going for 3-1 Wednesday

UTO!

Don't think DP will get near him, as I said before I took in this match at the weekend and unless they only have 9 men after 5 minutes we're buggered. One of the 2 to be sent off has to be that over-acting keeper of their's. lol

I just hope they have shot their load as said earlier.........I doubt it !!

Please we can't get beaten in OUR back garden can we ? :ohmy:

Purse would go from zero to hero in one game. :laugh:

True and we would probably be chasing shadows with only 10 men. Mind you we 're not that bad with 10. Joking aside because of their intricate passing we need everybody on that pitch.

A game we can't lose, I live and work in that shitehole and need to keep some face. Jeez this is only Donkey Rovers ffs.!!!

as I'm on fire with my predictions under AI I'm predicting another win by 1 goal.

sharp to miss a penalty :biggrin:

Purse to score for us :ph34r:

The bovrils will be luke warm :angry:

as will the pork sarnis :angry:

The pitchside announcer will be inaudible

KPS will get a massive welcome

Ashjam will not answer his phone

I won't win the bl**dy raffle

I'll get blocked in the Car Park

F'it can't be arsed to go now :biggrin:

My missus is going to this one and everytime she's been to a match theres been four goals.

So, i'm going for 4-0 Rovers.

Can't we have a 2-2 then or a 3-1 to us!! Why they haven't got 4 goals in them or do you know something I don't , ''lump on'' fellas DeeeeeJ has got some inside info. :laugh: