Owls in hull

Guest hullowls

Guest hullowls

I see quite a few cars with wednesday licence plates and wednesday stickers and just wondered if any wednesday fans live in hessle. I am thinking of starting up a travel thingy for home and away games and was wondering if anyone would be interested.

There's quite a few that live in Hull and come on here.

There's me and J. Bauer in the same area. Another chap from Stocksbridge who I think comes on here but doesn't post. Plenty more students that aren't Owlstalkers as far as I know. There's also a middle aged chap called Steve who is a regular in Piper and Haworth, originally from Penistone.

Edited by Oliver

Guest hullowls

I live in Hessle. I know a few people who live near me who are wednesday fans. How do you all get to the home matches? do u go in car or train? I am just interested as i would like to meet up with other wednesday fans from hull and have a few beers with them on match days.

Guest hullowls

I usually get train on a saturday as well, sometimes get the earlier train than you though Phil. But would also be willing to meet and travel with other Wednesday fans to home and away games.

Is any one interested in chipping in and sharing a mini bus or summat to home and away games. I am sure between us we could sort something

Guest hullowls

Would be good to go down on train with fellow wednesdayites and have a few beers before and after the game sometime. Let me know if anyone is interested?

Guest hullowls

We need to get a sheffield wednesday Supporters club in hull that does travel to home and away games. Would be good to meet more wednesdayites and go to games with