USA, USA, USA

It was pretty obvious from AI's post match interview that he saw the danger was if the wide players got inside the full backs to support the loan striker and he was very happy that Frankie and Tommy prevented this. I am not too worried when players go outside Simek he has a bit of pace, it is when they cut inside him onto his left foot that he looks dodgy.

Career wise this is probably the most important spell Frankie has had. Perform well and a new contract beckons, perform badly and he will be looking for a club lower down the leagues next season. I just hope he stays fit enough to try and earn a contract.

Guest BougherraOwl

Its a shame he will never be the same player he once was. Ive allready met Lee Strafford before on a few occasions and hes allready said Simek will NOT be offered a new deal in the summer. Shame really but there is no sentiment in football

Guest owls_4_life

Its a shame he will never be the same player he once was. Ive allready met Lee Strafford before on a few occasions and hes allready said Simek will NOT be offered a new deal in the summer. Shame really but there is no sentiment in football

right..................................

I believe you :rolleyes:

Hmmm. I'm very dubious that LS would be sharing that kind of stuff with random punters.

you think you are a right ITK don't you ?

But really you are full of poo poo lies.

First you know that the investment definitely wont happen

Now you know that Simek will not get a contract

What a pecker you are