Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Owls Fan - Est. 1988

Maybe this is yesterday's news since I don't get to as many Wednesday games as I like these days, but how come we didn't sing Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday at the beginning of the match tonight?

Maybe this is yesterday's news since I don't get to as many Wednesday games as I like these days, but how come we didn't sing Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday at the beginning of the match tonight?

We won man, so shaddauppa your face, lol

Just joking mate, I was surprised it wasnt played. I brought 2 friends, one's a Newcastle fan and other was a Rotherham fan! I was preparing them for the Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday on the tram on the way to the match & it didnt get played :(

Then I was telling the 2 lads about our new goal music, lol - I think I'll just shut up next time

Somebody clearly didnt have the finger on the button tonight!

We won man, so shaddauppa your face, lol

Just joking mate, I was surprised it wasnt played. I brought 2 friends, one's a Newcastle fan and other was a Rotherham fan! I was preparing them for the Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday on the tram on the way to the match & it didnt get played :(

Then I was telling the 2 lads about our new goal music, lol - I think I'll just shut up next time

Somebody clearly didnt have the finger on the button tonight!

That's wierd i didn't even notice they did.n't play it

Probably to do with the tribute.

Glad there was no stupid goal music tonight.

Makes sense. And Amen to the lack of goal music comment!