Football Heaven

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Paul Walker.

Posted Image

Alan Partridge

Posted Image

He looks like an accountant.,,,,,,,,,which is even worse than being likened to Alan Partridge....

Fat boy looks like the fat one of the osmonds.......

Both are definitely radio faces..

The show is a complete embarrasment!!

What other show call's there fan's 'morans' and tell's them to 'shut up'?

And did'nt Paul say if you don't let me have my say then i will raise my voice?

you've never listened to James Whale than? :biggrin:

Guest wednesday83

Football heaven was awful last week. It was Giddins on his own most of the week, it was boring and I turned off 15 mins in most nights. Paul and Seth made last night entertaining. Paul called the UTD fans moronic, and he was right.

The show needed livening up and they did it.

Guest Sheff Owl

Football heaven was awful last week. It was Giddins on his own most of the week, it was boring and I turned off 15 mins in most nights. Paul and Seth made last night entertaining. Paul called the UTD fans moronic, and he was right.

The show needed livening up and they did it.

Sleeping tablet's or Andy Gidding's both do the same job!!

I think Paul and seth have been excellent over the last few nights;

They always backs up their arguments and they would not be human if they didn't get exasperated by the pathetic moaning pigs that ring up with the same unthought out predictable cliche crap.

The lesson is: think for yourself or be called up on it. Sounds fair enough to me.

After listening back i have to say fair play to Bennet and Walker.

Yes they are piggies and incredibly bias.

BUT

Alot of what they said about the Blunts was spot on.

The comment about going back to 4/5 years ago was classic - and right!

The problem is Seth is mates with Kevin Blackwell so that's why he never criticises him.

Absolute gonads, he also didn't criticise Lee Richardson, Simon Davey or Brian Laws, in the face of severe criticism from Chesterfield, Barnsley and Wednesday fans.

If and when Blackwell goes, Seth will then give a more balanced view of his performance as their Manager, as he did with the three aforementioned former Managers. He has to try and balance things up, and if you don't see that, there's no difference between you and those United fans who were calling last night after the game.

Absolute gonads, he also didn't criticise Lee Richardson, Simon Davey or Brian Laws, in the face of severe criticism from Chesterfield, Barnsley and Wednesday fans.

If and when Blackwell goes, Seth will then give a more balanced view of his performance as their Manager, as he did with the three aforementioned former Managers. He has to try and balance things up, and if you don't see that, there's no difference between you and those United fans who were calling last night after the game.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Spot on

I don't like them, but there job would be rather difficult if they kept slagging off the local managers.

Interviewing Blackwell is difficult enough anyway. Can you imagine trying to interview the goon after slagging him off the previous night on football heaven?

I just wish they wouldn't tow he party line all the time. Give your own opinions, be honest about where your allegences lie (then we can take comments with a pinch of salt when we need to) and tell the other presenters when you disagree with them. Anyone who's ever seen an American sports show called "Around the Horn" would tell you it's much more entertaining than just spouting what has been agreed in a meeting to be the Radio Sheffield opinion.

Amen to that; Around the Horn is pure genius for trash-talking sports journalists.

agree with this I made a similar point. This doesn't affect my view of RS 's coverage but it really is stupid to expect any of the 3 presenters to criticise managers they have to ask for interviews. - see Alex ferguson's policy.