Football Heaven

Guest wednesday83

I know many people hate Seth and Paul, but they both produced a belter of a football heaven tonight. The 6pm show and late phone in were gems. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Hopefully same again tomorrow but with a few praises for Uncle Al.

It's never a case of, "they were beaten fair and square" with the blunts is it, its just one excuse after another.

I can understand why the blunts fans get wound up, they are sh!te.... :laugh:

They'll be logging the event of the ref getting in the way and if they miss out on the play off's, the lawyers will be getting onto him. It'll be all his fault they're not playing Premiership football

Guest intercity0wl

They just played the bit where he calls the pigs fans MORONIC on the toby foster show, they are are trying a mixture of play the comment down, and justify it at the same time, Good listening may be just round the corner as grunters get madder and madder at Paul and seth for their Moron comments, especially if somebody keeps Reminding them of it on pork related forums, as im sure will happen http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif .

Missed it on the way home from the match but caught the earlier session.

Caller: "You're right because I'm wrong."

PMSL all the way to Hillsborough.

The earlier session was far superior, ranting like mad about the blades fans. Dont think Paul Walker knew what to do or say, could just hear him chuckling in the background.( laughing as seth kissed his career goodbye.)