Football Heaven

Bitter piggies:

Mark Yeates scored his first Blades goal but if Unitedites need any confirmation that Kevin Blackwell's side are out of luck then the evidence was in both of Preston's goals.

The first, on 10 minutes, was aided by... A) New boy Bartley being off the field receiving treatment, B) The ball hitting referee Eddie Ilderton to break up a Blades move and C) a massive and telling deflection on Matt James' shot.

The second, with less than 20 minutes to go, was assisted by... A) A suspect penalty and B) The ball dropping nicely back to Jon Parkin after Ian Bennett had saved the striker's penalty.

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,...8~47986,00.html

Guest domSWFC

Was just waiting for Blackwell to come on, i feel sorry for him, having a team with the quality of Real Madrid but everything is ALWAYS against them, god must hate them!

HaHa i really hate his moaning, poo poo team that are other achieving but its never their fault if they lose as far as he is concerned.

Blackwell thinks it was a brilliant prformance....................So do I :laugh:

Blackwell: "I'm not going to complain .........." followed by endless complaining about everything and everyone!

Muppetry of the very highest order!