Leon Marvin Clarke's kneck warmer.

Gloves and a f*ckin scarf.....i once and for all rest my case on the useless lump

I couldn't give two sh*ts if one of our lads ran out wearing a gimp suit and clown shoes to be honest...

What attire he chooses to wear has absolutely nothing to do with his ability as a footballer (apart from possibly the clown shoes).

Guest BarmyBetto

Did anyone see soares before the game wearing them thermal sock things?

What they called, i think i may need to invest in some.

I couldn't give two sh*ts if one of our lads ran out wearing a gimp suit and clown shoes to be honest...

What attire he chooses to wear has absolutely nothing to do with his ability as a footballer (apart from possibly the clown shoes).

I disagree that they can wear this type of stuff - it's just a fashion thing and should be stopped

Guest owls_4_life

gloves fair enough but ffs a scarf :angry: takin the p1ss I think. if I'd have been AI I'd have said that that flippingoff or sit down. In fact, he would not have made it to the subs bench wearing that.

This

although it may or may not reflect on the player's ability to play football, it smacks of 'i can't be arsed to run or get warm in a normal way'*

*or stay onside

I disagree that they can wear this type of stuff - it's just a fashion thing and should be stopped

Really don't see the problem myself.

If players start wearing items that either hamper their own performance or endanger their fellow players, by all means stop them.

But if what they wear has absolutely no impact on how they play out on the pitch, does it matter if they're wearing gloves because their hands are actually cold or if they're doing it to 'look fashionable'?