Clarke or Varney to start

Now I know Varney has scored 3 in 2 but Clarke was excellent when we played and beat Blackpool not so long ago and after

he went off we really noticed the difference with the ball not getting held up so who do you think should start.

Personally I would drop Tudders to the bench for this one and play them both together might be just what he need to really kick him back to his best but i dont see it happening.

At Blackpool, Clarke came on as sub for Johnson, and finished the game.

We missed him that much, you didn`t even notice he was still on the pitch. :biggrin:

Guest owls_4_life

Same team as saturday, weeks rest before next game.

According to fixture list that I printed off at the beginning of the season we've got west brom on saturday 13th?? Has it changed coz I had no idea about it until I checked just now?

Guest owls1521

i can't flipping get over the fact that some tards want to drop varney for CLARKE !!!

why in the world would u want this just because clarke played well the last time we faced blackpool over a month ago since then he has done nothing an been in the treatment room !!!!!!

VARNEY TO START CLARKE TO SIT IN THE STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by owls1521

i can't flipping get over the fact that some ediots want to play varney not CLARKE !!!

why in the world would u want this just because varney played well in the last couple of games since then he has done nothing an been at the training ground !!!!!!

CLARKE TO START VARNEY TO SIT IN THE STANDS !!!!!!!!!!!