Clarke or Varney to start

Now I know Varney has scored 3 in 2 but Clarke was excellent when we played and beat Blackpool not so long ago and after

he went off we really noticed the difference with the ball not getting held up so who do you think should start.

Personally I would drop Tudders to the bench for this one and play them both together might be just what he need to really kick him back to his best but i dont see it happening.

You could play Shearer, in his prime, at the side of Clarke, and Clarke would just drag him down to his level. Varney brings the best out of those around him, and you could never accuse Clarke of that. Saturday was an ideal opportunity for him to come on, in an important game, and show what he could do. He did just that, and ambled through the game as though tomorrow would do.

Guest Jackpo Sodje

If it were up to you, none of our team would ever play in any position.

You're looking for Premiership quality we're a lower mid table Championship side...

Besides Soares hardly shows all of those on the right wing either.

tudgay varney should start ,realy dont think clarke should start any game ,would deffo start jeffers with varney if he was ever fit to start a game...

Guest Sniper1

.............................Grant

Simek........Beevers.........Purse..........Spurr

Soares.......Potter............O'Conner....Esajas

.................Tudgay............Varney

Jameson

Hinds

McAllister

Boden

Gray

Lekaj

Cake

Guest wilkotheowl

Put Tudgay on the wing to get him more involved.

Clarke and Varney up-front.

Good shout as Soares has looked off the pace in the last two games.............

If it were up to you, none of our team would ever play in any position.

You're looking for Premiership quality we're a lower mid table Championship side...

Besides Soares hardly shows all of those on the right wing either.

Don't let logic stand in the way of your ranting Glaser keep it up

Guest Walkley_Owl

I'd drop Tudgay.

Varney and Tudgay are our two best strikers, but as a partnership they're shybo. Clarke isn't as good as either of them, but it's his difference in playing style which is important. You can't drop Varney after he's scored 4 in his last 3 games for us, so Tudgay can sit a game out as far as i'm concerned.

Grant

Simek Purse Beevers Spurr

Soares Potter O'Connor Gray (I would rest him but i think we'll need him tommorow.)

Varney Clarke

Subs- Jameson, Hinds, Wragg, McAllister, Esajas, Boden, Tudgay

Eh?? they've scored and created our last three goals, their movement and link up play complemented each other on Satursay IMHO