SWFC Birthday Invite

Guest aphextwins

How do I find out if I am on the list for Saturday??

I'm going this Saturday. I got an email from the club about 2 weeks ago that I had to reply to.

Guest owls_4_life

Went to the tour at the Ipswich game, really enjoyed it! (apart from the game itself) and got some good pictures.

Good initiative whoever's idea it was

I'm going this Saturday. I got an email from the club about 2 weeks ago that I had to reply to.

Have you had a reply from the club?

My wife had an invite, replies straight away but has not even had an acknowledgement from the club. :(

Surely a quick email either way would not have taken more than a few seconds?

So at the mo, we do not know if we are going or not!!!!

My wife had an invite, replies straight away but has not even had an acknowledgement from the club. :(

Same thing happened to us in January. My son received the invite and we replied straight away but no acknowledgement one way or the other - gutted!

I echo owllincoln on this one, a quick e-mail letting you know either way would have been nice.

Guest aphextwins

I got a reply straight away from the club after I confirmed.

PM me if you want me to dig out the email and you can contact them.

Have you had an email?

Did you reply to the email?

Have you received a reply since that to confirm you are on and the details of what is happening on the day?

Got an invite email, sent an email back within 25 mins to confirm i wanted to attend.

But not had heard anything ??

Guest killa

Got an invite email, sent an email back within 25 mins to confirm i wanted to attend.

Count yourself lucky mate, least you got the invite. Five of us sit together and not one of us has ever received an invite and we have all got a registered email address.

Emailed people at the club but just had the response (its not my department)

Good luck!

Same thing happened to us in January. My son received the invite and we replied straight away but no acknowledgement one way or the other - gutted!

I echo owllincoln on this one, a quick e-mail letting you know either way would have been nice.

This is the problem.

Its a great initiative but there are a lot of flaws with it. not replying to let people know they have not got a place is poor service and there is no excuse for it!

I got a reply straight away from the club after I confirmed.

PM me if you want me to dig out the email and you can contact them.

Thanks for the offer, i really appreciate it but if the club cannot be arsed to reply to me then i am not that fussed either.

Checked with my wife last night and she actually emailed them twice to confirm that we could come but still no reply over a week later!

It's not a mailbox that is monitored 24 hours a day... It is literally looked into as an when we can (remember, we all have our day-to-day jobs to do as well!)

Count yourself lucky mate, least you got the invite. Five of us sit together and not one of us has ever received an invite and we have all got a registered email address.

Emailed people at the club but just had the response (its not my department)

Good luck!

When is your birthday?

Have you checked all your spam/trash folders to see if it has gone in there?

Is your email(s) registered on the account that your season card Client ID is on?

This is the problem.

Its a great initiative but there are a lot of flaws with it. not replying to let people know they have not got a place is poor service and there is no excuse for it!

Thanks for the offer, i really appreciate it but if the club cannot be arsed to reply to me then i am not that fussed either.

Checked with my wife last night and she actually emailed them twice to confirm that we could come but still no reply over a week later!

Can you PM me your email address?

Don't take it for granted that you will be going just because you've got an invite peeps, I got an invite, to which I replied, but got an email back from the club saying the event was already full so I wouldn't be able to attend.

Real shame I was looking forward to it!

My Dad had an invite for Saturday, but only replied yesterday when I asked if he had had an email (Birthday on Fri and not that IT literate so doesnt check email much) so not expecting to get a place.

My Dad had an invite for Saturday, but only replied yesterday when I asked if he had had an email (Birthday on Fri and not that IT literate so doesnt check email much) so not expecting to get a place.

I replied after 25 mins of the email and no luck!!!

Sorry he has got no chance!!!