SWFC Birthday Invite

Are you opted in to emails from the club? Do you have a valid, up to date email address listed?

If the answer to both of these is yes then you should have got an invite.

If the answer is no, then that explains it :)

Chris

My birthday was 5th Jan, the answer to both questions is yes.

Should I have received an invitation?

My birthday was 5th Jan, the answer to both questions is yes.

Should I have received an invitation?

If there are too many with birthdays around the same time, then I believe names are drawn out of a hat. These invitations started in October last year, it was my birthday on the 27th of October, and I had hoped for an invite but unluckily for me, I wasn't selected, but like I keep telling everyone who will listen, I used up all my luck when I met my wife, maybe you did too. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

If there are too many with birthdays around the same time, then I believe names are drawn out of a hat. These invitations started in October last year, it was my birthday on the 27th of October, and I had hoped for an invite but unluckily for me, I wasn't selected, but like I keep telling everyone who will listen, I used up all my luck when I met my wife, maybe you did too. :biggrin:

I thought that might be the case. I don't think I've used all my luck though - no plans to get married any time soon :biggrin:

I thought that might be the case. I don't think I've used all my luck though - no plans to get married any time soon :biggrin:

Neither did I, then one might on West street 22 years ago, I met the girl of my dreams, and my world changed overnight. :biggrin:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

We're reaching a point where there will be a backlog of 'birthdays' upcoming due to the summer close season and coupled with the fact that we won't have space to run a Birthday Bar for games such as Sheffield United we have decided to offer the Birthday Bar invites to a broader range of people, which is why some in May have been invited now.

Seeing as it's our 50th season and both of us have birthdays in the summer you'd think Kenny and myself would be on that list

Seeing as it's our 50th season and both of us have birthdays in the summer you'd think Kenny and myself would be on that list

Everybody, as long as they are season ticket holders, have the correct birthday date and a valid email address on the database (check your account details on the online shop) is on the list.

went Saturday for mine, great day and well looked after by SWFC staff. Tour was excellent and given plenty of time to take photos and soak up the atmosphere. Got a photo of Jeffers....... heading for phisio!

Think it was Deejayone who was our tour guide, if it was thanks for the tour you made it interesting and friensly. Took my son (20) who is mad keen fan and he had a great time. He can't wait for December when he's 21, he is getting st this year as he is now in work after 12 months unemployed.

For all fans who get this offer I would heartily recommend you take up the option. Nice to see Hirsty, Mick Prendergast and John Pearson giving their support to the fans as well.

This is a sure fire winner for the club, well done to who put this in the plan.

went Saturday for mine, great day and well looked after by SWFC staff. Tour was excellent and given plenty of time to take photos and soak up the atmosphere. Got a photo of Jeffers....... heading for phisio!

Think it was Deejayone who was our tour guide, if it was thanks for the tour you made it interesting and friensly. Took my son (20) who is mad keen fan and he had a great time. He can't wait for December when he's 21, he is getting st this year as he is now in work after 12 months unemployed.

For all fans who get this offer I would heartily recommend you take up the option. Nice to see Hirsty, Mick Prendergast and John Pearson giving their support to the fans as well.

This is a sure fire winner for the club, well done to who put this in the plan.

Were you in a big group? It might not have been me that took you round on Saturday as I only had a very small group this time around!

I was in the room for much of it though.

James.