SWFC Birthday Invite

We're reaching a point where there will be a backlog of 'birthdays' upcoming due to the summer close season and coupled with the fact that we won't have space to run a Birthday Bar for games such as Sheffield United we have decided to offer the Birthday Bar invites to a broader range of people, which is why some in May have been invited now.

We're reaching a point where there will be a backlog of 'birthdays' upcoming due to the summer close season and coupled with the fact that we won't have space to run a Birthday Bar for games such as Sheffield United we have decided to offer the Birthday Bar invites to a broader range of people, which is why some in May have been invited now.

Boo my birthday and wedding anniversary was the weekend of the utd match. The wife will be pleased that I didn't try and take her there instead of a meal out.

Guest fatowl1967

I had my birthday last weekend and never got anything. Booo Strafford out!

do the club have a current email address for you?

Brilliant ...mine's in June :biggrin:

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Just received one for the Doncaster game on 16 Feb.

Two problems;

1. Regrettably I go into hospital that day for an operation so won't be able to attend.

2. My birthday is 15 May!!!!!!!

My son has received one too for this game and his 21st birthday is on 20th May.

He'll be attending with me has his guest if I behave my sen at Forest. :rolleyes:

Guest nastyowl

Hi,

My birthday on the 15th Feb, do i not get one?

Hi,

My birthday on the 15th Feb, do i not get one?

Are you opted in to emails from the club? Do you have a valid, up to date email address listed?

If the answer to both of these is yes then you should have got an invite.

If the answer is no, then that explains it :)

Chris

Guest nastyowl

Are you opted in to emails from the club? Do you have a valid, up to date email address listed?

If the answer to both of these is yes then you should have got an invite.

If the answer is no, then that explains it :)

Chris

Yes and yes.

Just received one for the Doncaster game on 16 Feb.

Two problems;

1. Regrettably I go into hospital that day for an operation so won't be able to attend.

2. My birthday is 15 May!!!!!!!

Personality transplant?

Sorry Sam, couldn't resist.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.