Team for forest

Guest GrassRootsOwls

Same team as against Plymouth but with Simek at RB.

Then if the ball isn't being held by our strikers very well, move Soares into CM, Tudgay to RM, and bring on Clarke for Potter who's been poor even since Irvine came in, aside from the Peterborough game when he was superb.

That'll be it, but I'd be inclined to what you said from kick off.

who ever states they know the line up before the game are stupid as not even irvine knows till kick off because injuries may occur :D :happy:

You need to learn about the Owlstalk ITK'ers my friend.

Need a ticket... gi Brownlad a PM.

Want to know the team... Kivo's your man.

Weather update? Sam's only a PM away.

who ever states they know the line up before the game are stupid as not even irvine knows till kick off because injuries may occur :D :happy:

so are you saying Kivo has been lieing to us all this time?

KIVO OUT!

Guest owls_4_life

I'd have

Grant

Simek

Purse

Beevers

Spurr

Tudgay

Soares

O'Conner

Gray

Clarke

Varney

Don't like Soares on the wing he doesn't seem to be effective

Don't like Potter at all

Well the boss says Soares is running on empty and I reckon Gray could do with a rest too. Problem is none of the would be replacements did enough in the reserves to push for a place. With injuries biting we will already have to include at least 3 of the youngsters on the bench this Saturday. Another couple of injuries could see us really struggling.

Could see

Grant

Simek

Beevers

Purse

Spurr

Varney

O'connor

Potter

Esajas

Tudgay

Clarke

Would freshen things up a bit and give Gray and Soares a rest. Would really like to see Varney given the chance to carry on up front so him or Tudgay on the wing but would miss Tudgay's ability in the air.

Could even be a 4-5-1 as its Forest with McAllister in the middle aswell.

Edited by sMacLean

Guest Airborne

Probably the same side apart from Buxton, but how about this.

....................Grant....................

.Simek..Hinds..Purse..Beevers..Spurr.

......Soares..OConner..Potter........

............Tudgay....Varney.........

Apart from Simek coming in I would go with Mcallister on the right side of midfield we have to go and be as ugly and dirty as possible and hope we can somehow get a point. Saturday could be the hardest game off the season,Derby wining last week did'nt help Forest will be up for it.

Tbf if they had have won, everyone would be saying what great form they were in, and because they lost, we're starting to say 'beware of the wounded animal' etc etc

You can't win really can you.

No matter what team we play i think a draw would be a great reult, but i think AI will bring on Clarke for some reason

And rightfully so, I think we'll need a strong Clarke up front who can handle long passes to him and control the ball and have possession so that we can push the lines forward. I'm not expecting much of a result at Forest really, but that said, they did lose to Derby and anyone can beat anyone in the Championship so there's 90 minutes to prove we can do it. A draw would be massive, a win would be fantastic, and a loss is to be expected.