Sign in to follow this  
Sam779

Saturday's Pubs

Lemming

Why is that?

I want to go to a pub where fellow Wednesday fans will be, someone close to the ground and train station and somewhere that will show the Merseyside derby.

If that makes me a lemming then fine.

me plus 3 will be in 1 of pubs mentioned.

sam is the street parking round there safe?...i like my wheels and dont want parking ticket thats all

UTO

You'll be in West Bridgford mate - your car will most probably be washed while you're at the match - should be safe.

Seriously - parking in WB is limited so best to get there fairly early if you can and be mindful of the resiedent parking areas

Starting off at the trip to Jerusalem for a couple before heading towards the ground

That looks ace might have to pay a visit. Do you know what time they open by any chance?

Just follow the:

Posted Image

Spot the Irony thick C**nt .

PS the M in your Avatar is upside down

flipping hell mate, we get the sodding picture.

Go to a pub on your own if you're that concerned about being a 'lemming'

Idiot

:laugh:

The walkabout is ok, I think the bogs there are a bit of a trek though and then there's the weatherspoons in the square. Should be ok providing you don't wear colour and you're prepared to talk a little funny ... you know, tractors and such

Heading to the bars near the train station then off to hooters....Train arrives in notts for 10:30. Sweaty.

Sat in the Stratford Haven now.

No Sky Sports but it's £2.50 a pint.

Sado

:biggrin:

Stop sitting there in your pants, get dressed and get your arse down here.

Sado

:biggrin:

Stop sitting there in your pants, get dressed and get your arse down here.

No self-respecting Owl should venture into Nottingham without first consulting the 2010 CAMRA 'Good Beer Guide' It's then a case of picking up a copy of the locally produced CAMRA magazine 'Nottingham Drinker' But if just over-priced fizzy lager muck you drink............anywhere will do.

Hope I'm not too late with my advice.

Spot the Irony thick C**nt .

PS the M in your Avatar is upside down

Not against the following of Wednesdayites. It's just the Wednesdayite trend of going in poo poo chain pubs that wee wees me off.

The pub trades on the verge of death. Going in Weatherspoons, Lloyds, Hooters etc just adds to the torture. But you carry on "hugetosser"

By the way some of the back whack boozers today which are suffering heavily were ace:

Jerusalem, Newshouse, Pit and Pendulum, Old Angel, Vine, Bath Inn, Earl Howe, Lamp and King William.

But you carry on visiting plastered ikea furnitured poo poo holes..........gets coat.

I recommend the one that I used to live above in Sneinton Market. It was full of tramps, junkies, winos and gypos. Typical away game!

I went 2 minutes out of my way to find this boozer (Market Side) to find the doors bolted up. Opened at 4pm. Wasn't a happy chappy :biggrin:

Edited by Joe M