Saturday's Pubs

I've made some phone calls and found out the below for everyone. Hope it helps. If you're by car I'd recommend the same pubs as me, if by train perhaps Hooters is the best bet.

Me and a few others will make a start in Stratford Haven at 12-1215ish, then walk down to Fire and Ice for 1330ish before leaving for the ground at 1430ish.

Anyone fancy joining us?

Might well head over....been a while since ive been your side of town. Cannot wait for it. Just hope the side dont let us down

Might well head over....been a while since ive been your side of town. Cannot wait for it. Just hope the side dont let us down

Nice one mate.

I'll be in the Stratford Haven from 1130 now I think, that's when my taxi (wife) is dropping me off.

Great news, you can buy me lunch!

Home game for us, me and the lad will be in the Strat for a few pre-match beers then short bus ride home

Although - aren't you going to the game? :biggrin: Edited by Sam779

Why is everyone so hung up on Hooters, its sh it! I'll be drinking on Mansfield Rd (about 10 pubs all next to each other near Trent Uni) then getting a taxi to the ground if running late.

Christ, someone on Owlstalk who knows how pub crawl. Thought you we're all lemmings that went straight to the nearest chain pub.

Are these proper dirty boozers by any chance or freshly plastered boxes with ikea furniture?

Did 10 before Scunny in Thorne and Althorpe. I fully intend to beat it on Saturday. :biggrin:

I recommend the one that I used to live above in Sneinton Market. It was full of tramps, junkies, winos and gypos. Typical away game!

Market Side??? It's got a dart board and pool table. We're there............after the half dozen between the station and Sneinton.

It'd best be a proper pub (old, mucky, smelly, but original) or I blame you. :laugh: