Saturday's Pubs

I've made some phone calls and found out the below for everyone. Hope it helps. If you're by car I'd recommend the same pubs as me, if by train perhaps Hooters is the best bet.

Fire and Ice - 0.5 miles to stadium - 40 Bridgford Road NG2 6AP (Street parking in West Bridgford area)

Monkey Tree - 0.5 miles to stadium -70 Bridgford Road NG2 6AP (Street parking in West Bridgford area) Away Fans not allowed.

Stratford Haven - 0.8 miles to stadium -2 Stratford Road NG2 6BA (Street parking in West Bridgford area)

Hooters -1.0 miles to stadium - Queens Road NG2 (No idea where to park in this area)

Me and a few others will make a start in Stratford Haven at 12-1215ish, then walk down to Fire and Ice for 1330ish before leaving for the ground at 1430ish.

Anyone fancy joining us?

Me and a few others will make a start in Stratford Haven at 12-1215ish, then walk down to Fire and Ice for 1330ish before leaving for the ground at 1430ish.

Anyone fancy joining us?

There is a public pay and display car park right in the centre of bridgford, opposite fire and ice.

The Stratford (owned by the same company that owns the New Barrak Tavern incidentally) to Fire and Ice walks you straight past the Monkey Tree, looks like an eventful day on Central Avenue.

Probably similar to walking past the Park Hotel really.................

My corporate starts at 12.30 so I can't be there ..

There is a public pay and display car park right in the centre of bridgford, opposite fire and ice.

The Stratford (owned by the same company that owns the New Barrak Tavern incidentally) to Fire and Ice walks you straight past the Monkey Tree, looks like an eventful day on Central Avenue.

Probably similar to walking past the Park Hotel really.................

My corporate starts at 12.30 so I can't be there ..

The peeps who run the New Barrack usually have some sort of bus on to ship wednesdayites to Nottingham and meet up in one of the Castle Rock pubs round the way - i think its called The Castle but not sure...maybe worth ringing New Barrack up??

Guest skeletor

Why is everyone so hung up on Hooters, its sh it! I'll be drinking on Mansfield Rd (about 10 pubs all next to each other near Trent Uni) then getting a taxi to the ground if running late.

Guest danny wath owl

me plus 3 will be in 1 of pubs mentioned.

sam is the street parking round there safe?...i like my wheels and dont want parking ticket thats all

UTO

Guest StevieSplash

Meadow Lane club house should be full of Wednesday. Thats my choice.

Was going to park in their car park but not sure now.