Investment Perspective

Guest edforceowl

Might be talking of us, but to be honest i can't see an investment coming any time soon just seems like a false promise again

Might be talking of us, but to be honest i can't see an investment coming any time soon just seems like a false promise again

Who is making false promises? I have not seen any from our present chairman in fact everthing he has said he is doing he has done so far.

Edited by Big Jack

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Here'ssssssssssssssssssssss Vader.

Edited by Sam779

Guest edforceowl

Not false promises from Lee i think he is doing his best for the club, i just can't see club 9 following through on the deal

Not false promises from Lee i think he is doing his best for the club, i just can't see club 9 following through on the deal

any other reason other than your whim?

in that case i shall bring up all the evidence of why Lee is doing a good job and how investment is closer than it has been in years.

oh wait i cant be bothered to waste my time explaining it to someone who is not worth it

Guest Manwithastick

I wouldn't say it was fud I'd say it was understandable scepticism

Yes, but that's because you have objectivity and don't follow the path of blind faith - the one that suggests just because something is a thousand times better than it was then nothing should be criticised or questioned.

Guest edforceowl

I can't see a deal being finalised then, thats what i meant, if we do reach a deal it would be great and i would eat my words of sceptism openly

Guest Ripley Owl

I can't see a deal being finalised then, thats what i meant, if we do reach a deal it would be great and i would eat my words of sceptism openly

Why bother posting , there is beleif in the camp at the moment and this place is starting to rock, or have you got an agenda ? :biggrin:

Guest edforceowl

Why bother posting , there is beleif in the camp at the moment and this place is starting to rock, or have you got an agenda ? :biggrin:

:blush: Damn you caught me! Damn me and my agendas!