Wednesday's FH mega whinge

I liked Saturdays PoG, this blade come on quite near end, ignored the whole direction the programme was going ie Wednesday fans happy with result not so much the performance, united fans distraught that they'd lost away to the best team in the division as if they don't have some divine right to be top of league. Then some blade came on " na then Seth, don't go listenin to these wendy fans with investment, they all fell for it last time and there going to have egg on their faces this time" so Seth to be fair to him asks if he's anything to say about the blades, this took the pig by shock as he'd obviously been green with envy all week Reading Yorkshire post he'd forgotten united were playin so he started bleeting about montgomory been the sole reason for every game united have lost in the past 10 years then trotted off. There just obsessed, owls take investment talk with a pinch of salt whereas they panic and scream like a spoilt child at any chance we might be takenover, win a match or if LS scratches his arse.

I liked the one who said summat like "He's doing what he can with the "tools" he has at the lane...

I liked the one who said summat like "He's doing what he can with the "tools" he has at the lane...

Was he refering to the blades fans :tongue: They've got an average side with a shocking manager and there just outside the play offs, dunno what they've got to bleat about.

can we start a cliche pool ?

I bags:

BTB: Seth Seth ........ is it Paul or Andy?

Andy: It's Andy Brian!

BTB: Ok Seth, next time you interview Blackspot will you get me on or tell him this from me?

Andy: Actually it's Andy not Seth!

BTB: *grunt* ok Paul look will you be talking to Mcabe ? cos you can tell him this from me

blah blah etc etc

love it ! :biggrin:

:laugh: Spot on.

Then there will be Paul the "Deadpan Miller"

Hello Seth, went to watch the Millers yesterday, Bob None-Descript was solid at the back, but I feel what we are lacking Seth, is a quality midfielder Seth. The pitch Seth was to blame last night for at least two of their goals Seth. Bornemouth were no better than us Seth, it was that pitch Seth, and the quicker we get back to our own ground at Rotherham Seth, the better. Still it could be worse, we could be Wednesday supporters, bla bla bla.

This will be followed by the other Rotherham fan, "Brian the Happy Miller"

Alreight Seth Ha ha ha. What went wrong wi' us Seth last neet, ha ha ha. Did you go Seth?

That pitch Seth, no word of a lie, could host celebrity dancing on Ice, ha ha ha.

I'm a reet laugh in't pub me Seth Ha, ha ha.

Edit, it's Andy not Seth on tonight.

Edited by marconi

Hello Seth, went to watch the Millers yesterday, Bob None-Descript was solid at the back, but I feel what we are lacking Seth, is a quality midfielder Seth. The pitch Seth was to blame last night for at least two of their goals Seth. Bornemouth were no better than us Seth, it was that pitch Seth, and the quicker we get back to our own ground at Rotherham Seth, the better. Still it could be worse, we could be Wednesday supporters, bla bla bla.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Alreight Seth Ha ha ha. What went wrong wi' us Seth last neet, ha ha ha. Did you go Seth?

That pitch Seth, no word of a lie, could host celebrity dancing on Ice, ha ha ha.

Oi copyright !! :cool:

Followed by Mick (?) the Spireite.

"What did I say Andy? eh? Brian the Miller - I told you didn't I eh? They were all gloatin last week them Millers. I told you they weren't good enough didn't I eh? eh?"*

* proceeds to reduce listening figures by 75% by boring the pants off everyone talking about a shitty little club from North Derbyshire for 10 minutes.