Wednesday's FH mega whinge

I do not know if it will be hilarious or just completely unbearable.

I bet BTB says "I told you so" if he gets on..(Which i doubt)

can we start a cliche pool ?

I bags:

BTB: Seth Seth ........ is it Paul or Andy?

Andy: It's Andy Brian!

BTB: Ok Seth, next time you interview Blackspot will you get me on or tell him this from me?

Andy: Actually it's Andy not Seth!

BTB: *grunt* ok Paul look will you be talking to Mcabe ? cos you can tell him this from me

blah blah etc etc

love it ! :biggrin:

Edited by steelowl

I bags:

BTB: Ok Seth, next time you interview Blackspot will you get me on or tell him this from me?

BTB: *grunt* ok Paul look will you be talking to Mcabe ? cos you can tell him this from me

blah blah etc etc

word for word, do you write his material?

I bags:

blah blah etc etc

lol

BTB Bingo!!! I think you may have a full house!!!

Also Blackswill bingo...Blame Spurs for recalling a player at last minute..And Morgs (Thug) Injury whilst attacking the interviewer with a spatula whilst tears flood down his angry mad piggy snout!!!

word for word, do you write his material?

Ha ha no mate just listened to him for years and think he's brilliantly funny

especially like when to get his foot in the programme he says he's not going to talk about us then does immediately :biggrin:

Blackwell bookie odds

"Waddya want me to say Seth/Paul/ Andy" ...5/4

"look Seth/Paul/Andy...Morgs was injured and..."....2/1

" Spurs wrecked me plans"...3/1

" Ive had enough..Brians right...ive actually took me own shoes off and i'm standin' in the carpark as we speak" ..........10/1

I liked Saturdays PoG, this blade come on quite near end, ignored the whole direction the programme was going ie Wednesday fans happy with result not so much the performance, united fans distraught that they'd lost away to the best team in the division as if they don't have some divine right to be top of league. Then some blade came on " na then Seth, don't go listenin to these wendy fans with investment, they all fell for it last time and there going to have egg on their faces this time" so Seth to be fair to him asks if he's anything to say about the blades, this took the pig by shock as he'd obviously been green with envy all week Reading Yorkshire post he'd forgotten united were playin so he started bleeting about montgomory been the sole reason for every game united have lost in the past 10 years then trotted off. There just obsessed, owls take investment talk with a pinch of salt whereas they panic and scream like a spoilt child at any chance we might be takenover, win a match or if LS scratches his arse.