Buxton injured

Guest zero)))

I love Frankie, but all you Buxton haters are a set of tw4ts.

He may not be the greatest player in the world but he gives 100% every game which is more than some of crap we've had over the recent times.

Do you think we should make a bid for Wayne Bridge in the summer?

I love Frankie, but all you Buxton haters are a set of tw4ts.

He may not be the greatest player in the world but he gives 100% every game which is more than some of crap we've had over the recent times.

Do you think we should make a bid for Wayne Bridge in the summer?

only if his girlfriend moves to Sheffield too................ :laugh:

Guest owls_4_life

Don't like hearing players getting injured. I think the main problem with Buxton is he's always playing full back when he's a CB. He looked much better when he played a few at centre half (unless I'm imagining things) a few months back ?

Guest CampbellOwl-36

The team looks better with Frankie playing. He's better defending and going forward than Buxton. Don't get me wrong, Buxton is a useful squad player to have, it's just he shouldn't be in our first XI.

*Cough* Simek practically handed Palace their second goal in the Cup *Cough*.

Altough injuries are never nice i suppose it would do the scapegoat good to be out of the firing line for 4 or 5 matches. Hopefully Simek will get a few back to back games under his belt and start to show some really good form.

If we were 5 points higher in the table, I'd say that lets take a risk with the likes of Wragg if needed right now. The loan market is all well and good, but we are skint and it all costs!

Likewise with Varney, I'd have liked to have seen Modest given some kind of a shot this season too if truth be known. Don't get me wrong, Varney scoring twice on his return vindicated the decision, but even so - our youth has never really been given a chance to shine and we have a couple of decent players who I think would step up to the plate right about now.