Sun Newspaper Family Tix Promo

Guest wincobankowl

Guest wincobankowl

Looks like you need 4 tokens from the Sun.

Then print off a form from the Sun website and take that to the Club when buying your tickets.

T+C's

Applications for tickets (Tickets) to a Match featured as part of this promotion (Featured Match) must be made on the appropriate application form. Readers must collect 4 from 6 differently numbered tokens. No photocopies accepted. Each successful Tickets application will receive a family ticket consisting of 2 x Adult and 2 x Children’s tickets.Tickets must be used by family groups and cannot be separated.Adults are aged 16 and above, except where stated otherwise on thesun.co.uk/footballtickets. Completed Application Form, tokens and payment must be presented at either the Home Club or Away Club at least 24 hours prior to featured Match date, in order to exchange for match Tickets. Family tickets will be charged at £9.50, £19.50 or £29.50 dependent on Featured Match selected. See thesun.co.uk/footballtickets for individual match details. Sun Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Any further additional visitors must pay the full admission price at the grounds. Tickets may only be used by supporters of the clubs (either the Home Club or Away Club participating in that Featured Match). Supporters of the Home Club must apply through the Home Club. Please note that at all Featured Matches a limited number of Tickets are being made available. All Tickets are subject to availability. If your application for a Ticket is unsuccessful, any payment made will be returned.

First step is to read the instructions in The Sun... lol;-)

all right smart ass :biggrin::biggrin:

Right. i have read the T&C and even rung the Preston ticket line and still would like to know if this is right.

I simply collect the vouchers and take the completed sheet to the SWFC ticket office when the tickets go on sale and hey presto, i am presented with 4 lovely tickets????

Is it really that simple????

all right smart ass :biggrin::biggrin:

Right. i have read the T&C and even rung the Preston ticket line and still would like to know if this is right.

I simply collect the vouchers and take the completed sheet to the SWFC ticket office when the tickets go on sale and hey presto, i am presented with 4 lovely tickets????

Is it really that simple????

First step is to read the instructions in The Sun... lol;-)

lol

trouble is I dont want anyone seeing me buying the sun!

had to quickly get it off the shelf and wrap itin my razzle magazine to avoid embarassment!

ok then, i bought 2 copies and have them in my office. will re read tomorrow if your principles wont allow you to tell a loyal fan in need! :tongue:

To be honest - it's not my bag... but, as far as I am aware, you collect the tokens and form and bring them into the shop to exchnage for the tickets.

I believe it HAS to be 2 adults and 2 children who attend the match - any other combination will result in being turned away at the turnstyles.

To be honest - it's not my bag... but, as far as I am aware, you collect the tokens and form and bring them into the shop to exchnage for the tickets.

I believe it HAS to be 2 adults and 2 children who attend the match - any other combination will result in being turned away at the turnstyles.

Thanks James