Owlsonline

Guest bigandy

Guest Walkley_Owl

You filthy b@st@rd

OUTSIDE, NOW!

**** off, it's cold and you may try and mug me for my dinner money, use your dinner ticket!

stop being so protective baby ..............

Owlstalk should buy it out..... be our own little Kraft, Cadburys.....

How's ya pal Akpo

they pay a fraction towards our server cost to have their name on the site

Hi mate

More than happy to offer free hosting on our servers if it would help?

It wouldnt be an issue or strain on our systems unless you got really massive in a shor space of time

That way any money from sponsors you could donate to childrens hospital or summat?

Genuine offer

Let me know

Owlstalk Shop

it really is a gash forum that though aint it

Owlsonline has genuinely become a good site and forum. It's grown out of the crap it used to be on the Rivals network *spit* into something actually worth visiting.

And the level of intelligence on the forums really seems to have grown too.

I used to slag the place off and hate it - but it is actually really good and decently run now!

Owlsonline has genuinely become a good site and forum. It's grown out of the crap it used to be on the Rivals network *spit* into something actually worth visiting.

And the level of intelligence on the forums really seems to have grown too.

I used to slag the place off and hate it - but it is actually really good and decently run now!

Can you still not mention Wednesdayite on their without Phatlenny blowing a valve ?

Mind you Walkley was as bad

Walkleyshite :biggrin:

Going back to FJ9. I really wonder what he thinks is going to happen to him? I was told he wasnt prepared to move unless it was to a top hlf championship or prem side (I know), so where does he realistically expect to go to in the summer? I would be amazed if any one took that risk tbh.

Guest Walkley_Owl

Can you still not mention Wednesdayite on their without Phatlenny blowing a valve ?

Mind you Walkley was as bad

Walkleyshite :biggrin:

We ignore Phattlenney

damn right!! although i may renew my membership

Neil, cheers for the offer mate, It's Moz's call that side of the things, I'm just chief poo poo stirrer

Going back to FJ9. I really wonder what he thinks is going to happen to him? I was told he wasnt prepared to move unless it was to a top hlf championship or prem side (I know), so where does he realistically expect to go to in the summer? I would be amazed if any one took that risk tbh.

Well when i sold him to Derby for 120k on footie manager he scored 8 goals (1 against me)

hope this helps :ph34r::laugh:

Thanks for the offer Fatty.

However, I'd rather maintain it on our own server as it give me greater control - because it's a VPS it allows me to do pretty much anything I want on the server without restriction.

I'm sure SCH won't miss out though - there are things being planned.

DJ1 - your commnents are greatly appreciated.

Glaser - this site lacks the emoticon required to properly put my feelings across to you.

Guest ArbourOwl

Franny can't go now can he, Only on Loan as far as i know. To move to another club on a free outside of the transfer window you have to be a free agent at the close of the window. Hence why some clubs let player's go just before the deadline in order for them to be able still to move. Franny would just be sat at home doing nothing till he can join another club net season. He wouldn't go and lose out on wage's.

Guest DonnyOwl85

Owlsonline - good forum where almost anything goes

owlstalk - full of flaps who all claim to be in the know and folk who lick wednesdayites ringpiece

Guest Walkley_Owl

olive branch was gratefully received by the people who run the board so ignore the posts of others, it could be worse, we could be Owlszone :ph34r:

Guest Deleted member

olive branch was gratefully received by the people who run the board so ignore the posts of others, it could be worse, we could be the Peoples Front of Owlszone :ph34r:

Splitters

Always someone willing to take a risk on a player like that. Like us. Well, usually us. Actually, just us.

Knowing hes going to be out of contract this summer, i really thought FJ would have either pulled his finger out, or made his agent find him a club that he could hide in until a better offer came across, like Beattie did. Really suprised hes allowed himself to wallow in our reserves/treatment room.