Sodje

Clarke

Jeffers

Simek

Hinds

Esajas

McAllister

Gray

Out of those i'd give the ones in bold a one year deal. I still think that Gray is a quality player at this level but he cannot play three games in a week anymore. He would be useful due to his experience and quality on the ball in away games I feel.

Hinds has never done anything wrong, and i believe should be starting week in week out!

*Waits for owlstalk name jibes* :rolleyes:

AI must not see him as good enough then, we need to release players to open up our wage buget, and bring in players that are good enough to get into the starting 11 and not be injury PRONE like alot of our players now

You seriously think we can release all those players? we wouldnt free up enough budget to get better replacements for all of them. It would leave our squad very thin.

AI must not see him as good enough then, we need to release players to open up our wage buget, and bring in players that are good enough to get into the starting 11 and not be injury PRONE like alot of our players now

Do you not think it might be more to do with not changing a winning team? rather than the manager thinking he is not good enough.