Charlton sign Sodje!

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Sedgwick or that other striker maybe who Preston are letting go on a free were set for Barnsley but the deal collapsed.

When does loan window reopen after deadline today? Or is it always open? I wouldnt be surprised if we dont get anyone today but surely we can get a striker in with the money this has freed up. Unless he's getting paid next to nowt.

In about a week - but only for short term 'emergency' loans. 3x 30 day things

If someone is joining until the summer then it's today.

Someone who is supposedly ITK at united says they were signing him but he failed a medical. Blackwell says its a South African who they've knocked back though so its a bit confusing. Its either in this thread or another one on here today.

Well, 1. Someone saying they're ITK is no more believable than if you just made it up yourself, and 2. He's from Zimbabwe, not SA, so I guess that puts it to bed anyway http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Someone who is supposedly ITK at united says they were signing him but he failed a medical. Blackwell says its a South African who they've knocked back though so its a bit confusing. Its either in this thread or another one on here today.

You`re suggesting Blackwell knows South Africa and Zimbabwe are different places? Long shot that mate. :laugh:

Guest wayne foster

When does loan window reopen after deadline today? Or is it always open? I wouldnt be surprised if we dont get anyone today but surely we can get a striker in with the money this has freed up. Unless he's getting paid next to nowt.

I think the loan window re-opens next week

Its a shame he was never fit, i did rate him but whats point if he's always injured. When he was rarely match fit he put in some good performances.

agree with that I just hope he never proves me right.

btw deal subject to him playing matches that's that deal F*cked then

Really?!

Just got confused with the fee agreed in the summer bit.

Hope Charlton are now paying 100% of wages too.

it will be a similar thing to what happened when carbone joined villa. If he had signed for them after the loan they would have had to pay a fee as agreed in the loan.