Luke Varney

Guest James-The-Owl

Wwll done varney and joc, lets hope BUXTON is out for quite a while,he was poo again today,and so was potter!

Wow, you really are a complete and utter bellend aren't you? Edited by James-The-Owl

Guest mansfield owl

Certainly did.I thought AI might have taken tS off and switched Buxton and Simek.

buxton and spurr have been poor for a long time,simek must watch with disbelief.we looked alot better when simek came on!

Guest James-The-Owl

so you think buxton played well today,specsavers springs to mind!

Whether he played well or not, it's no reason to wish injury on a player.

Guest mansfield owl

Yes I did, the only reason Buxton was brought off was because he picked up a hamstring injury, was by far better than "golden boy" spurr

did u go to scunny ?he was poo there aswell ,cost us the first goal by weeing about with the ball.he is shuffle and i hope he is out for a while to give simek the games he needs!

Guest mansfield owl

Yes I did, the only reason Buxton was brought off was because he picked up a hamstring injury, was by far better than "golden boy" spurr

did u go to scunny ?he was poo there aswell ,cost us the first goal by weeing about with the ball.he is shuffle and i hope he is out for a while to give simek the games he needs!

how can anyone say hes the worst striker we've had he was brilliant today hes runs his testicles off hes feeding off scraps from our poor midfield i.e mickey gray who is the worst player we have he just runs round like a headless chicken constantly out of poistion!!

Told you so...

Same. I think i defended the recent rest of the season loan signing of him in about 10-15 posts throughout that thread. :laugh:

He's a good player and without a doubt the best loan signing we could of achieved on our budget.

You just have to look at the criteria too. Somebody who wants to play for Sheffield Wednesday, has experience in this league and has the pace we lack when Johnson isint in the team.

Its not hard to see the benefit of having Varney within the team and its quite shocking Derby are so reluctant to write him off after 10 games for the club. Its clear to see he doesnt like it at Derby and loves it here and thats expressed within his football.

The thing i admire about Varney is he always seems confident (maybe too confident sometimes) but he doesnt get his head down. He's a willing loan player and i am very happy we have him.

Awesome goals yesterday Varney.