Owls v Plymouth

I reserve the right to do this as I'm just setting off for it!

See you tomorrow! Up the Owls - 2-0 Tudgay!

Are you walking it ........................ ;-) ...only joking!!!!.

Surprise, Surprise ............. 2-1. We'll be two nil up with 25 mins to play, they'll score and we'll be hanging on for grim death as usual but securing another three points. O'Conner and Soares the scorers.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Big test this for us Plymouth apart from their loss of 4-1 last month are improving rapidly very tight at the back since that game and dangerous at set pieces. Need a big response from the players and a clean sheet would be nice and obviously 3 points as well.

Guest owls_4_life

a win in any fashion will leave me happy

This

I don't care about the manner/scoreline/clean sheet business if we don't win this game we're back in the mix good style

Im going for a 2-1 win... tudders and clarke!

Although every game i have taken my girlfriend to we have drew, lets just hope this changes! <--- for the better :)

Guest Johnbloodaxe

3-0 clean sheet gray, tudders, and maybe A sneaky FJ9 fox in the box goal...after coming on as sub alongside Clarke I predict...

Like the Peterborough match, I genuinley feel that this game could be a hell of a lot tougher than a lot of people are predicting.

With us being sat just 5th from bottom, Plymouth will know that they can't afford to lose this one and let us widen the gap. Hopefully if we can get the 3 points then that's exactly what will happen but it's not going to be easy.

I wouldn't really make many changes to the side that played at Scunny the other night. I would perhaps drop Clarke and start with either Sodje or Varney alongside Tudgay up front and bring Jeffers onto the bench if he's fit but that's pretty much it.

UTO!!!!!

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Like the Peterborough match, I genuinley feel that this game could be a hell of a lot tougher than a lot of people are predicting.

With us being sat just 5th from bottom, Plymouth will know that they can't afford to lose this one and let us widen the gap. Hopefully if we can get the 3 points then that's exactly what will happen but it's not going to be easy.

I wouldn't really make many changes to the side that played at Scunny the other night. I would perhaps drop Clarke and start with either Sodje or Varney alongside Tudgay up front and bring Jeffers onto the bench if he's fit but that's pretty much it.

UTO!!!!!

Clarke deserves another chance after his performance last week his physical presence should help.