Statement from Club9Sports on the OS

Doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence.

Feel like I've seen this movie before and didn't like the ending. :mellow:

As another poster said it seems like any conclusion is a long way off.

Oh and to those people trying to screw up the process (we all know who they are) fu ck off and die.

Interesting bit for me was:

Using their capital but NOT buying shares? This bit has confused me massively.

just a round about way of saying "we have some cash that we may invest in SWFC"

not buying shares

not on the board

just along the lines of, we invest 10m to hope to get back 15m in 3 yrs etc

that's the vibe i get

Edited by waddleisgod

Its about time those "with agendas" trying to "destabalise the proccess" were outed. What selfish b@stards. Im quite sure their reputation and businesses would suffer badly if it comes out who they are. Thery should be ashamed.

right , wev'e all been wanting some info and now wev'e got some, straight from the horses mouth. ok , they've had there hand forced by some two-hat with an agenda but theve come out and told it how it is. no deals done, no timeframes just an honest statement of what they want to do and have done already.

like the bit bit about joining the wednesday family.

UTO

Interesting bit for me was:

Using their capital but NOT buying shares? This bit has confused me massively.

Me too, why would they invest without wanting shares? unless they mean there not talking about buying shares NOW but could if their capital was to get us to the premiership

Gutted...I wish someone would buy out certain people's shares.

Only then will all this back stabbing poo poo slinging stop.In my opinion.And the club really can move forward.

Ah well....On the bright side we still have the club running as well as it can be.

right , wev'e all been wanting some info and now wev'e got some, straight from the horses mouth. ok , they've had there hand forced by some two-hat with an agenda but theve come out and told it how it is. no deals done, no timeframes just an honest statement of what they want to do and have done already.

like the bit bit about joining the wednesday family.

UTO

Bang on Jimbob. If theyve been talking for 2 months they must quite like what they see. LS also said AIs appointment had been discussed. Lets hope and pray that this time it all comes together. The worry is that this has been leaked to scupper the deal. These people really need naming and shaming. I think we all suspect who it is but I would to see their names splashed all over the press as the bad guys. They must be really worried about whats going to come out i think.

I wonder if the Yorkshire Post are happy with the role they've played in being a part of the leaks and attempts to destabalise the negotiations by making things public..

It's about time the local media started supporting this football club. If that means keeping quiet on supposed leaks and not joining the ferevred rumours about named sources and leaked documents then so be it.

Should the club ever finalise an investment/takeover deal and start finding it's feet again, one of the first tasks should be to enforce a complete black out of the local media. Whether it be taking sides during the previous regime, failing to cover major issues on an objective way or simply the recent kerfuffle with Radio Sheffield and the World Cup bid, i honestly think over the last 7-8 years the local media have done us no favours whatsoever. I'd absolutley love it if the club turned around to Radio Sheffield, The Sheffield Star, Yorkshire Post etc and told to shove it.

I dont get it, how can people with an agenda even get this information??

Who ever they are, they are TWATS!! I only hope it doesnt put off club 9 sports and they get the deal done