Zimbabwe fullback on trial

Guest Briscoe Inferno

According to a few of the QPR fanzines we are trialing Zimbabwe International fullback Onismor Bhasera

.....and we could have had him for nowt a few minutes ago :laugh:

Guest trusty_left_peg

Would be good to see him get a contract here if he does well in training. Spurr hasn't had any proper competition at left-back for some time - not since Gilbert floundered in the earlier stages of last season.

Guest Bedders

post-11526-1264632996_thumb.jpg

Can you remember when we had that last African trialist at Hillsborough. See attachment / picture .........

Think Kanu Bringadingiiiii was his name? :laugh:

The old fella must be well knackered.

I suppose, he is 35. And 4 games in 1 and 1/2 weeks does take its toll!

thought he was on trial at QPR?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11711_5876117,00.html

This was on the 21st Jan, he did have a trial and it looked like they were going to sign him but it seems to have all gone quiet since then :mellow: Maybe now Paul Hart has left they no longer want him?

Suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Guest Adam_Wilkinson

is this true? nothing has been said on the wednesday website or skysports or bbc sports! and it usually goes through that and i cant think of a reason why wednesday wouldnt state it on the internet?

Hate to put a slight dampner on this potential signing (that old nugget the Daily Mail said this morning he's set to sign), but my mate saw him play in a QPR reserve match recently during his trial spell and said he was absolute gash, and quite short.