CRESWELL OWLS

I travelled to Sheffield from my home in Langwith, to catch the train to London - I didn't want to miss out on the atmosphere. Following the despair of throwing away a two goal lead, I drowned my sorrows in various West London watering holes, before returning to Sheffield on the last train of the night.

As I was driving home through Mosborough I picked up four or five Creswell lads ( who had arrived back in Sheffield on an earlier train ) and were walking home at about 1 o'clock in the morning. I have often wondered if any of them still live in the area, and are still Owls fans like myself.

I travelled to Sheffield from my home in Langwith, to catch the train to London - I didn't want to miss out on the atmosphere. Following the despair of throwing away a two goal lead, I drowned my sorrows in various West London watering holes, before returning to Sheffield on the last train of the night.

As I was driving home through Mosborough I picked up four or five Creswell lads ( who had arrived back in Sheffield on an earlier train ) and were walking home at about 1 o'clock in the morning. I have often wondered if any of them still live in the area, and are still Owls fans like myself.

if u know any names could possibly help you as i lived in cresswell for app 10 years

There's still a large contingent of wednedsay fans in creswell mate so doubt some will be among them

Edited by derbysowl