ITK - I know how it feels now!

Firstly, this is NOT about Wednesday (wrong section I hear you cry!) but about another Championship Club.

Came accross some info during my line of work regards the iminent financial demise of another club, and I really want to post the info on their forum to let the fams know whats going on, even though I probably shouldn't.

If I want to share the info that badly when it's not even my Club involved, I can sort of start to see why people would come on here and share what they have heard about Wednesday.

I guess I'm saying I can see the otherside of the "ITK Coin", and I have a tiny bit more understanding for the people who think they are ITK and get "taken in" by something.

(I don't forgive the FUDDERS though!)

Firstly, this is NOT about Wednesday (wrong section I hear you cry!) but about another Championship Club.

Came accross some info during my line of work regards the iminent financial demise of another club, and I really want to post the info on their forum to let the fams know whats going on, even though I probably shouldn't.

If I want to share the info that badly when it's not even my Club involved, I can sort of start to see why people would come on here and share what they have heard about Wednesday.

I guess I'm saying I can see the otherside of the "ITK Coin", and I have a tiny bit more understanding for the people who think they are ITK and get "taken in" by something.

Notts County?

Notts County?

:ph34r:

Of course he's not.

Because he's not really ITK :ph34r:

He will share it, but iv just had it comfirmed he will only tell people who send him a pm :ph34r:

Would it just be me that would be disappointed by a financial demise there?

I'm all for them to struggle and have to sell everyone but for them to go under I'd be gutted.

blasphemy!!!