Anyone remember ..........

Anfield - "We'll be back again next year"

Anfield (next year) - "We said that we'd be back - and we are, and we are!"

Went to all those matches .

I have to say when we won at Anfield and we sung that i was in tears , One of the proudest moments for me as an Owl .

Guest Lord Nibbler

One of the best nights for atmosphere i've ever witnessed at S6. Up there with Kaiserslautern, Chelsea and when we ended Man U's unbeaten start to the season. I feel for the young uns that have watched all the dross in the last decade without any of the good stuff.

Kop for me - the surge for our second was frightening......

Best season watching Wednesday for me.

Agree with that 100%. 90/91 was brilliant but 83/84 was better (remember Cardiff away, flippingHeck was that awesome !!).

Might be cos I was only 22 at the time. Everything's top at that age.

Did'nt we take 12,000 to tha Anfield replay ?

I have to say when we won at Anfield and we sung that i was in tears , One of the proudest moments for me as an Owl .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll second that.

Think that is where the media recorded us, the loudest support they had ever recorded.

I remember Shelton missing a great opportunity when we were 2-1 up. Should have been 3-1!

I remember that too, it was in front of the kop, we had Liverpool on the ropes and let them off. I went to the replay at Anfield, we got murdered 3-0.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

One of the best nights for atmosphere i've ever witnessed at S6. Up there with Kaiserslautern, Chelsea and when we ended Man U's unbeaten start to the season. I feel for the young uns that have watched all the dross in the last decade without any of the good stuff.

^^^^^^^^

Guest Deleted member

I was too - there was a few of us that day I reckon!

That was a fantastic atmosphere, i was on the North stand and the old girl was rocking that day, went to Anfield for the replay (think that was my first away match, wednesday fans were fantastic as always, i remember the "we'll be back" chants) and got bricks thrown through coach windows on way to train station.

Quality scousers, god i hate em.