Where will we finish

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Now that we have a real manager and are at last showing glimpses of what we are capable of,

Where will we finish....having looked at the league table and our matches to come i will go for 10th place although if we get anything at forest and W.B.A. i shall revise my guestimate to include a playoff spot

BELIEVE !

Edited by thetruthisoutthere

Now that we have a real manager and are at last showing glimpses of what we are capable of,

Where will we finish....having looked at the league table and our matches to come i will go for 10th place altough if we get anything at forest and W.B.A. i shall revise my guestimate to include a playoff spot

BELIEVE !

Anyone that thinks we will go anywhere near the play-offs needs their swede examing - seriously. Let's get away from relegation first. This time 8 days ago I was shaking like a sh1tt1ng dog at the prospect of league one.

Guest Manwithastick

recent history suggests about 75 points for the playoffs. we have 28. with 60 points left to play for. we'd need 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats. it's not going to happen.

16th.

Guest wayne foster

recent history suggests about 75 points for the playoffs. we have 28. with 60 points left to play for. we'd need 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats. it's not going to happen.

16th.

12th

Guest thetruthisoutthere

16th.

we stand 2 points away from 16th place already and only 7 points off of 10th place, of course you are entitled to your opinion as well i just hope you are wrong :biggrin:

Gi back to CTU Bauer!!!!!!!!!!!

New series tommorw :biggrin:

not quite the bite i was looking for, but i'll take it.

in all seriousness, i reckon we'll end up around 15th/16th like most are suggesting. we've got a lot of teams around us to play, many of them at home, but still have tough trips to forest and wba. i'd like to think we won't be playing to survive come the final day.

and we're already four episodes into the new series if you know where to look :blush:

Can I answer after we have played Forest away ?

See what we are like against a class outfit ?

Not taking anything away from Alan, as we have been a completely different side, but Blackpool, Barnsley and Peterborough were bobbins to be fair

not quite the bite i was looking for, but i'll take it.

in all seriousness, i reckon we'll end up around 15th/16th like most are suggesting. we've got a lot of teams around us to play, many of them at home, but still have tough trips to forest and wba. i'd like to think we won't be playing to survive come the final day.

and we're already four episodes into the new series if you know where to look :blush:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll have to wait till tommorow.

Double bill me thinks.

Without getting carried away, we matched the league leaders, beat a team with one of the best home records in this league,

won a fierce local derby, and beat a team scrapping for survival. It's a fair cross section of what we're up against.

I think a top half finish might be on the cards.