A bit of a grumble (sorry) about today.

Has anyone seen our GK coach? I watched him "warm" Grant up. I use the word warm lightly because to be fair he was shocking. His shots kept going over the bar or were so lame Grant caught them with ease. Also after about 5 mins he was clearly fooked and gasping for breath while Grant stood waiting for him.

Im Hoping he is just a stand in coach!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Has anyone seen our GK coach? I watched him "warm" Grant up. I use the word warm lightly because to be fair he was shocking. His shots kept going over the bar or were so lame Grant caught them with ease. Also after about 5 mins he was clearly fooked and gasping for breath while Grant stood waiting for him.

F*ck off.

Fookin' ell i did me best...Alan simply asked me at the turnstile if i'd throw a few at Lee cos Billy had fvcked off...i Was in Loafers for fvcks sake!

yeah we noticed him too, when he was getting grant to kick long balls to him - he caught afew - then kicked them back with the pace and elegance of a 4 year old. he looked very uncomftable on the ball - Grant did look bored tbh

Funny actually.

There was a report in one of the newspapers about Jussi Jaskelainen complaining about the new Bolton goalkeeping coach.

This was Coyles first training session and Jussi was so unhappy that he spoke up after half an hour, demanding that they bring back his old coach.

Coyle agreed and they now have two goalkeeping coaches.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Funny actually.

There was a report in one of the newspapers about Jussi Jaskelainen complaining about the new Bolton goalkeeping coach.

This was Coyles first training session and Jussi was so unhappy that he spoke up after half an hour, demanding that they bring back his old coach.

Coyle agreed and they now have two goalkeeping coaches.

BILLY MERCER?????????? GERIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: