All non-season ticket holders that went today

I hope you enjoyed the atmosphere and game enough to be back next week for another six pointer versus Plymouth.

It'd be great if there was a another tickt offer on, Kids-a-quid, friend for a fiver etc..., although there may already be one on.

Get the'sens back down to Hillsborough next week!

We've got 10 home games left. Why not sell mini kids season ticket for £10? With the current form, and headline offer, we'd shift loads, and parents would come along too.

Thats actually not a bad idea. could we take it one step further and do a parent and child offer?

10 games, £150 for a parent and an under 8 ????? Works out at £15 per game and hopefully a lot of these would then buy a ST for next year!

10 games, £150 for a parent and an under 8 ????? Works out at £15 per game and hopefully a lot of these would then buy a ST for next year!

Cue current season ticket holders barrage of complaints if this happened demanding free season tickets for their family and friends to make up for it :-/

Guest gringo69

Accompanied U8s have been free STs all season, so no complaints from me.

Quid a kid, they'd have to be accompanied and would pine to go if they have a ST type pass so that would guarantee an accompanier ticket.

Sound call.

It is a great idea, except I'm sure it would have already been discussed and dismissed thanks to:

Cue current season ticket holders barrage of complaints if this happened demanding free season tickets for their family and friends to make up for it :-/

That's why all the <18 season ticket holders received free TeamCard points on their card for the offer on today's game, to make up for the £1 offer. I doubt the club want to be giving away too many points for free.