Just got back

Grant - 7 (top draw save when it was 2-0, coudn't see a thing then instinct kicked in, what a save)

Buxton - 6

Purse - 7 MoM (best game i've seen him play)

Beevers - 6

Spurr - 6

Soares - 7

O'Connor - 7

Potter - 7 (best game in a long while)

Gray - 6

Tudgay - 7

Clarke - 7

Purse was outstanding.

Their big bugger at the back was thick. Every time we got a corner he marked Beevers - he didn't click on when Beevers went for a walk to the touchline therefore freeing the area of their main defensive threat. Either that or their manager was very strict with man marking and who should mark who.

Grant - 7 (top draw save when it was 2-0, coudn't see a thing then instinct kicked in, what a save)

Buxton - 6

Beevers - 6

Spurr - 6

Soares - 7

O'Connor - 7

Gray - 6

Tudgay - 7

Clarke - 7

Purse was outstanding.

Their big bugger at the back was thick. Every time we got a corner he marked Beevers - he didn't click on when Beevers went for a walk to the touchline therefore freeing the area of their main defensive threat. Either that or their manager was very strict with man marking and who should mark who.

Totally agree with your ratings with the exception of I would give Gray a 7 also, we look a totally different side when he plays, and at times his contribution is underrated slightly..

Buxton - 6

Beevers - 6

Spurr - 6

Soares - 7

O'Connor - 7

Gray - 6

Tudgay - 7

Clarke - 7

Purse was outstanding.

Lee,

I agree with most of your ratings but........

what the feck is a top draw....

top drawer 

–noun the highest level in rank, excellence, or importance: a musician strictly out of the top drawer

Buxton - 6

Beevers - 6

Spurr - 6

Soares - 7

O'Connor - 7

Gray - 6

Tudgay - 7

Clarke - 7

Purse was outstanding.

I noticed that mate..Beevers walked him almost on to the Kop once..work ethic was there today...and Irvine gave Purse an earful about summat second half...thought the first shot that Grant saved prior to their goal was going wide..but thats just nitpicking...didn't they play the Father ted music as we headed out.. ?... I thought O connor MOM, but i'm a poor judge....Lineswoman took a bit of stick...although the ball did have to roll nto the dugout before she gave it out a couple of times

Guest Darkus Owlus

Buxton - 7

Purse - 8

Beevers - 7

Spurr - 6

Soares - 6

O'Connor - 8

Potter - 8

Gray - 7

Tudgay - 8

Clarke - 7

Edited by Darkus Owlus

I noticed that mate..Beevers walked him almost on to the Kop once..work ethic was there today...and Irvine gave Purse an earful about summat second half...thought the first shot that Grant saved prior to their goal was going wide..but thats just nitpicking...didn't they play the Father ted music as we headed out.. ?... I thought O connor MOM, but i'm a poor judge....Lineswoman took a bit of stick...although the ball did have to roll nto the dugout before she gave it out a couple of times

Was straight behind it, was going straight into bottom corner.

In my opinion everyone but Tudgay deserved 7

Was straight behind it, was going straight into bottom corner.

One from their left-back, Griffits ? Was surely on its way in, 100%

Edited by malek

Guest owls_4_life

Grant 7

Spurr 7

Purse 7

Beevers 7

Buxton 6

Grey 8 (was everywhere and didn't stop running)

Soares 7

Potter 7

O Connor 6

Tudgay 8

Clarke 8

Guest scott the owl

Grant - 7

Buxton - 7

Purse - 7

Beevers - 7

Spurr - 7

Soares - 7

Potter - 7

JOC - 8

Gray - 7

Clarke - 7

Tudgay - 7

Very solid performance (apart from last 10 mins)

I thought purse was solid but, everytime a ball came in he dropped back and played everyone onside... he clearly hold his arms out to keep the liine and then runs 6 foot backwards

Clarke was good in the 2nd half, ran for everything got to be 8/10