Paul Merson

Beavers playing the last man, when he got so far forward, the guy behind me said oh s41t Beavers is going to get sent of here!

Brilliant move to knock the ball out for the throw in, absolutely point perfect move, or he would have seen red,

Anyone notice the Ref lost his yellow card? Beavers walked straight over it, I was shouting like mad for him to stomp it into the ground

Guest CampbellOwl-36

Purse was brilliant, he is really starting to change my opinion of him, made some brilliant interceptions and was rarely beaten in the air.

I think he had a header too on goal in first half that keeper just tipped over.

Potter was composed but as someone alluded to earlier there were one or two instances where he lingered on the ball and got caught napping which set the Peterborough players off. Unlucky with crossbar aswell on another day would have crept under.

Clarke was ok had a really good chance earlier on that he practically shot at the keeper but the real problem was that when he came off we lost all attacking impetus which was a shame. Made some really good one two's with Tudgay.

Never been a fan of Clarke, still seems to lazy to me

Purse was a rock

Potter was class

I thought clarke ran himself into the ground today

Purse defended well but still liable to a blunder, got lucky a couple of times

Potter was indeed class - MOTM for me

PURSE: in the last 3 games has been the Purse that we all hoped we had signed at the beginning of the season

finally seeing some good defensive form from him

POTTER: put a foot in, spread the ball well and challenged well. made a couple of passing errors and sometimes tried playing too much .. but gives us a great attacking and passing option

CLARKE really bullied the opposition today ..

I thought that they all played well. I really like Potter as a player and think he is harshly criticised, however, he should have hoofed the ball up the pitch today rather then trying to 'Fancy Dan' it out the box which, ultimately, lead to Posh's goal. Based on my early impression of Alan Irvine, I reckon Potter's going to get a right old flipping for that mistake today.

Edited by shandypants

PURSE: in the last 3 games has been the Purse that we all hoped we had signed at the beginning of the season

finally seeing some good defensive form from him

POTTER: put a foot in, spread the ball well and challenged well. made a couple of passing errors and sometimes tried playing too much .. but gives us a great attacking and passing option

CLARKE really bullied the opposition today ..

Agree.. Except for Purse's feeble header back to Grant in the Barnsley game, which let Bogdanovitch in..