WEDNESDAY WORLD COVERAGE A1, LETS HAVE IT EVERY WEEK!!!!!

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

first class comentry this is what i want to pay for, living in jersey id pay £20 a month for this uninterupted coverage, john pearson ? radio sheffs loss, swfc get it sorted we dont need radio sheffield ....UTO

Edited by MARKOWLS

..huge, huge thank you....excellent commentary, great interviews with two very articulate fans and no buggering off to stupid sports and games elsewhere...

THANK YOU....

Absolutely agree fantastic and with addition of irag goals brilliant :biggrin: :biggrin:

anyone not sure sign up and try it - stuff RS

first class comentry this is what i want to pay for, living in jersey id pay £20 a month for this uninterupted coverage, john pearson ? radio sheffs loss, swfc get it sorted we dont need radio sheffield ....UTO

Couldn't agree more.........the coverage of the game, feed back from fans afterwards and reading out emails is the perfect format.......long may it continue.

It was good to hear the emails from people off Owlstalk, it makes the whole matchday experience more personnal in a way.

Difference is that people can get RS commentary for free.

SWFC need to offer something competitive.

I can't..neither can ANY supporter outside the RS 'zone' That's a worlwide fan base that could be utilised as a funding stream.