Show your colours today!

Show your colours at Peterborough match, wave your scarf to 'Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday': http://bit.ly/8S5oal

Posted Image

Sheffield Wednesday is calling on Owls supporters to show their colours and make a noise to welcome Alan Irvine to his first match at Hillsborough.

The club is asking supporters to help create an atmosphere by bringing their Sheffield Wednesday scarves to the game against Peterborough and holding them high during 'Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday' just before kick-off.

Earlier in the week the club gave a 25 per cent discount on scarves bought through the online shop and due to the success of the offer we are giving supporters another chance to grab a bargain.

So if you haven't already got your scarf then now is your chance with latest offer available at the Owls Megastore.We are offering 25 per cent off the whole range of Sheffield Wednesday scarves in the store on the day of the match between 9am and 1pm.

Tickets are selling out fast for the game, with more than 700 purchasing today alone, therefore there is limited availability in the centre of the north and south stands and the kop.

Remember tickets purchased online and printed at home are £1 per person cheaper on full price tickets and kids for a quid before 12pm.

Please bring your scarves and show your colours!

I made a sacrificial burning of my wool bar scarf with the old shirt badge emblem that I stitched on myself...Bonfire Night sometime around the time Yorath was manager, possibly after we signed Bestherewwiitherwiiithick....I mistakenly thought, in the haze of drink induced stupidity, that it had become an unlucky item and that we would, overnight, stop making terrible decisions and come good again on the field of play,,,how fookin' wrong could I be!!

....* continues search for wool/cashmere bar scarf in Blue and White as provided by the club and not an outside agency or store..*

lol

Problem is, stuff like this has been tried before and it has failedGood idea in principle, but I think that they are encouraging people to do it to the wrong song. Surely everyone will just clap along to "Hi Hi Sheffield Wednesday" as normal.

A better idea would be to play the "Aida March" and get everyone to spin their scarves in the air.

Problem is, stuff like this has been tried before and it has failedGood idea in principle, but I think that they are encouraging people to do it to the wrong song. Surely everyone will just clap along to "Hi Hi Sheffield Wednesday" as normal.

A better idea would be to play the "Aida March" and get everyone to spin their scarves in the air.

Aida?!?!

The song they play at LEEDS every match!?!?

It's easy..

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap, etc

And it's...

*get scarf*

"HI HO SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY" *waving scarf*

Aida?!?!

The song they play at LEEDS every match!?!?

Are you talkiung about Leeds United, or the Rugby ?

On the Sheffield Wednesday CD released in the 90's the track is listed as "The Sheffield Wednesday Anthem" !

If Leeds sing it, we sung it first. Our fans still sing it after we score!

In fact, do you even know what it is ????

Guest crofty in tenerife

A Wednesday fan nicked my silk scarf outside Hillsborough when I was about 11 - the cvnt

Lost my 2 at Leicester age 12 felt the same.