Good luck omen

I'm taking my Daughter to Hillsborough tomorow.

She's not seen us score less then 3 goals in any game she has been to yet, and has yet to witness defeat.

It is for that reason only I'm putting a couple of quid on Wednesday to win 4-1.

I fancy us for a 4-1 myself mate. Tudders to grab 2, Varney and Soares!!

Hope the young'un enjoys herself!!

We need to get at them fron the get go!

Cautious approach away from home is fair enough.

BUT

We need to set the tempo early doors, get in their face, and not give them a moment to settle.

Massive flipping game tommorow, simply massive.

She's not seen us score less then 3 goals in any game she has been to yet, and has yet to witness defeat.

It is for that reason only I'm putting a couple of quid on Wednesday to win 4-1.

Jesus i'm nervous for this one and taking my 3 yr old to her first game as well !

Probably not a good choice of game but she wants to go so what the hell. http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Get your hand in your pocket and get that girl a season ticket, then have 2 quid on us winning league.........simples! :biggrin:

Guest Ballinio

sounds like she better luck than my boy! he's never seen us win and we've only scored 1 goal in his 4 game presence :rolleyes:

Let's hope today is the day when his luck changes :excl: