We will make the play offs

I know you get some Numpties on here and I know this will be laughed at as being stupid .. but feeling in my bones we are about to embark on a remarkable run of form and sneak into the play off spots just a gut feeling I have .. I also have a gut feeling no investment will happen until next season at best but AI will proove we actually have the best team we have had in a long time when they actually want to play, perhaps 1 or 2 sales/signings in the window

You heard it here first .. now watch us storm up the table and get ready for the best season you have known since the early 90's .. its all gonna fall into place .. no idea if we will get through the play offs got a feeling we would just fall short but get ready to enjoy being a wednesdayite again .. while it lasts cause theres bound to be some massive shitwankhead screw us over at somepoint

Remember playoffs come may we will be there

UTO

Guest Distraught!

First thing's first!

We have a run of games now that look like nailed on points gainers. We need to close the gap on the group of clubs sitting around mid table and put some daylight between us and the bottom three. If we are not still fighting for our skins when the piggies come to Hillsborough, that will be satisfactory for this season. The priority must be to play out the rest of this season safely, clear out the dead wood in the summer, get some new players in and start afresh next season.

Play-offs! :biggrin::biggrin:

I know you get some Numpties on here and I know this will be laughed at as being stupid .. but feeling in my bones we are about to embark on a remarkable run of form and sneak into the play off spots just a gut feeling I have .. I also have a gut feeling no investment will happen until next season at best but AI will proove we actually have the best team we have had in a long time when they actually want to play, perhaps 1 or 2 sales/signings in the window

You heard it here first .. now watch us storm up the table and get ready for the best season you have known since the early 90's .. its all gonna fall into place .. no idea if we will get through the play offs got a feeling we would just fall short but get ready to enjoy being a wednesdayite again .. while it lasts cause theres bound to be some massive shitwankhead screw us over at somepoint

Remember playoffs come may we will be there

UTO

You've not got a little excited after 2 victories on the bounce have you?

Playoffs? You must be mad!!