Now I'm Excited!

I was going to go but i am not paying good money to watch our players run around chasing and harrying the opposition and putting plenty of graft in .

Also much prefer to see the left footed Gray playing on the right wing .

And while you are at it Irvine you sweaty sock stop them players protecting the posts at corners its unfair on the opposition .

Guest nastyowl

I didn't expect to be able to go tomorrow due to work commitments.

However, just had a phone call, now don't have to work and tickets are sorted - SO I'M EXCITED

Come on - Alan Irvines Barmy Army!

Me too mate, just got to drive from birmingham at 1pm, so fingers crossed the traffics good to me? Then drive back down after. Currently sat in hotel off the m6 with neil warnock and keith curle having dinner together whilst the rest of the team are in bed.

UTO

I was going to go but i am not paying good money to watch our players run around chasing and harrying the opposition and putting plenty of graft in .

And while you are at it Irvine you sweaty sock stop them players protecting the posts at corners its unfair on the opposition .

Go and give you sarcastic head a shake.

:biggrin::biggrin:

See you at Hillsborough tomorrow

Guest BarmyBetto

Yes well im excited that you`re excited about him being excited that you're excited about him being excited about someone else's excitement.

Edited by BarmyBetto