away fan pub on wed. night

just text a mate of mine who's a scunny season ticket holder, he says try the berkley, 5 min walk from the ground and cheap beer.

don't blame me though if its like the blue oyster bar!!!!! also says avoid parking outside the ground, its a rip off and takes ages to get out, he says there is loads of free parking around

Guest intercity0wl

just text a mate of mine who's a scunny season ticket holder, he says try the berkley, 5 min walk from the ground and cheap beer.

don't blame me though if its like the blue oyster bar!!!!! also says avoid parking outside the ground, its a rip off and takes ages to get out, he says there is loads of free parking around

The Berkley hotel used to be the halfway stop for anybody who went on a TrackY or S U T Coach day excursion to Cleethorpes in the 60s or 70s and is at the very end of the dual carrigeway after you had gone over the bridge at the Guiness Wharf before you started the climb up the hill to the town center, and a bit further than 5 minutes i Would suggest.

Asked at Barnsley about getting a drink at Scunny and was told about the one mentioned that is very close to ground/carpark.

Edited by intercity0wl