What Price would be acceptable for Grant?

For me, given the stage of the season (January prices are usually higher than summer ones), Grant's ability and age, the fact we don't need to sell, relegation would cost us millions (and switching GK's in our position wouldn't help the cause), and with Grant having recently signed a long term contract and happy at the club, I would want extortionate money - £4m plus.

Guest swfc1986

£4 Million - he's one of the best in championship, we are in a relegation fight, we can't afford to lose someone as important as him! unless we get a quality replacement.

we've no established back up keeper, i have both played with jameson and o'donnell and they are nothing special. we can't afford to let him go for pennies!

For me, given the stage of the season (January prices are usually higher than summer ones), Grant's ability and age, the fact we don't need to sell, relegation would cost us millions (and switching GK's in our position wouldn't help the cause), and with Grant having recently signed a long term contract and happy at the club, I would want extortionate money - £4m plus.

£4 Million - he's one of the best in championship, we are in a relegation fight, we can't afford to lose someone as important as him! unless we get a quality replacement.

we've no established back up keeper, i have both played with jameson and o'donnell and they are nothing special. we can't afford to let him go for pennies!

£4 million no chance wednesday always sell on the cheap.