Blackpool V SWFC

Guest mikeglossopowl

I'd be happy with a draw but I've backed us to win 2-1, as I'm ever the optimist.

Just noticed that odds for 2-1 at Barnsley were 12-1, now odds at Blackpool are 10-1 (Ladbrokes). Are they saying Barnsley are better than Blackpool, or that we've improved in the 1 game under Irvine?

Interested how many people would be happy with a loss if we showed the effort and commitment; can we afford to do this now? Or is it a draw at the minimum?

Coming only a couple of days after a tough yorkshire derby, i wouldnt be surprised if we lost to a team doing very well so far. One win does not suddenly mean we should be beating teams in 6th place.

In december i said that we really needed 3 points from this game, and we still do. A point is not a bad result in principal.

Momentums gotta build though...

Just for you. No fog at the moment. Weather predicted to be dry, cloudy, and with a minimum temperature of three degrees.

Going off on tangent, what was that no.1 hit the Three degrees had?

excellent forecasting :biggrin:

Just gonna hang the scarves out the window and off we go..... see you all there......................

Anything from tonight would be a super result- Blackpool have the 2nd best home record in the league and are a good side.

I'm looking for positives from the performance as much as anything (Effort, commitment and structure need to be as good as they were against Barnsley for every game left this season) and if we get a point or more, then great.